Julzie's Refeed

Well done on the smoking front too, I think it's a really good idea to get the food and smoking sorted together, something about the oral fixation or is that too Freudian :eek:

I stopped smoking for about the 10th time a few weeks ago, I had ear acupuncture - for my eating - but I just stopped smoking without even trying. Weird eh?

day 15 evening plans went down the drain...

YESTERDAYS PLAN
Plan to burn off a good 200-300 in the gym and then have some salmon and salad for tea when I come home. :)

Still going well on the non smoking mission - no temptations or stress :)

ACTUAL DAY:-
12 Noon: Maintenance Bar!! YAY! Im so happy to have these again - I love them! :) 200 calories
2PM: WW Tuna and 3 Ryvita 170 calories
5PM: Maintenance Bar 200
6PM: Salmon, Baby Pots and Curry & Alpro Soya Mousse (700 CALS)
Slendertone Arms and Abs (all priming myself for the gym as it says on slendertone site u get better results when u slendertone pre-gym)
7PM - Phone call from lover boy which lasted a whole 2 hours... :rolleyes: night over - no gym no housework nada.
9:30PM: Another Phone Call - 1 hour
10:30pm: Bath and exfoilation - got exfoilator in eye and it was bright red sore (I think the grains where exfoliating my eye ball) and i wanted to cry - so lay down for a while and the pain was so bad :( I then went and raided the fridge with one eye open - 4 ryvita, tin of tuna, and half a tin of ww spaghetti - i think i thought this would make my eye better but it didnt :( - so went to bed with my sore eye and a full tummy and went to myself why did i do that???? hmmmm...... (300 CALS)

Still off the smokes :)

TOTAL CALS YESTERDAY: 1600

I need to keep average calories at approx 1275 cals per day to maintain my weight - so going to have to be more careful as I am going over this a lot and lots of times I eat I am not really that hungry.

Well done for quitting the cigarettes honey! Awesome stuff! Good to see you're still doing well and I'm sure with your will power you'll get yourself back down to 1275kcal per day easily! Keep it up chick! xxx

thanks chicka! xox

Well done for quitting the cigarettes honey! Awesome stuff! Good to see you're still doing well and I'm sure with your will power you'll get yourself back down to 1275kcal per day easily! Keep it up chick! xxx

Yay me for stopping smoking - feeling very happy - I have ate a few times to subdue a craving but im sticking to healthy stuff and I have resisted eating to compensate lots - Im sure through time the desire to eat to replace smoking will fade.

Deffo need to keep the calorie count around the 1200 mark if i want to maintain. Im determined to that - Im going out for a meal tonight so need to be goooooooooooooood :)

day 16 menu

9am: Maintenance Bar 200
12noon: Shake 200
2pm: Prawn, Salad, Cracker Bread 200

TOTAL SO FAR TODAY: 600 Cals

Im going out for a meal tonight :rolleyes: NOT going to eat anything more between now and then!!!!!

Hi Julz, great stuff giving up smoking! Your one-eyed fridge raid made me smile -good thing there was only healthy food in there anyway!
PS: I hope your eye's better now?

DAY 16 UPDATE....

9am: Maintenance Bar 200
12noon: Shake 200
2pm: Prawn, Salad, Cracker Bread 200

TOTAL SO FAR TODAY: 600 Cals

Im going out for a meal tonight :rolleyes: NOT going to eat anything more between now and then!!!!!

Well I always said I was going to be 100% honest about everything I eat so here goes...

Meal last night: Ordered Cock and Bull (chicken strips and steak) with peppered sauce and lattice fries and mushrooms...

Ate 1 Chicken STrip, Third of steak (brought rest home for harvey), Half Lattice Fries, Half Pepper Sauce, 10 Mushrooms... Hard to do an exact calorie count... I reckon 900 calories.

THen I had some hagen daz icecream - 200 calories.

So that adds up to a another big day --- :eek:

1700 Calories.

Im going to London this weekend on a course - so hopefully I can be really good and keep the calorie count down to about 800-1000 a day for a few days to make up for the last few bad days. Really want to maintain or loose 1 pound. Got a lot of work to do to ensure I hit my goal.

Its nice having the opportunity to go out for dates and nice meals - I am not going to eat bad every date - just cos I havent had steak or fries for about 4 months I wanted to have it again - but I def wont be ordering this type of food every time I eat out.

ty ty ty

Well done on the smoking front too, I think it's a really good idea to get the food and smoking sorted together, something about the oral fixation or is that too Freudian :eek:

I stopped smoking for about the 10th time a few weeks ago, I had ear acupuncture - for my eating - but I just stopped smoking without even trying. Weird eh?

Good for you for stopping smoking also babe! I hope all is going good for u! xox

well done for maintaining this week hun that is fab considering you have stopped smoking 2,keep it up xxxxxxx

Thanks babe! Im happy to have maintained :) - If I can do that every week I will be sooo happy! Well done to u too for maintaining! :) xox

Hi Julz, great stuff giving up smoking! Your one-eyed fridge raid made me smile -good thing there was only healthy food in there anyway!
PS: I hope your eye's better now?

Hi, Yeah my eye is better thank goodness! It was BRIGHT RED! Omg the pain! All is fine now thanks for asking though! :) SO hows u missy? You finding it easy to keep to the healthy foods and control your portions?? xoxoxo

hey xox

Mmmmmmm Steak and Chips!

Hello hunni, did you have a nice time last night? speak to u soon, luvs ya, vix xx

You never on msn now babe!!! I got loads to tell u as well! xoxoxoxox love u xoxoxoxo

food sounds yummy from last night ! i am sure you will still maintain hun or maybe even lose, you do exercise alot and you still seem really in control so i know you will be ok xxxxxxxxx glad you're enjoying the dating ;-) sounds like fun

hey babycakes! :) yeah im going to be ultra good now to make up for all my naughtiness ;) lol - im having such an awesome time - do u think butterflies in ur tummy burn calories??? if they do - im buzzing! lol xox

DAY 17

BREAKFAST: maintenance bar 200
LUNCH: maintenance bar 200

TOTAL SO FAR: 400 calories

hi julz i find the WW meals are handy for when you need to be accurate with your calories, add some frozen sachets of veg and you wont go over. i tend to do this when i'm in work an evening shift and i'm maintaining my current weight this way

the weekend days 17, 18 and 19

BREAKFAST: maintenance bar 200
LUNCH: maintenance bar 200

TOTAL SO FAR: 400 calories

ryvita and tuna: 200 cals
friday night: quorn steak, baby, pots, veg and salad 300 calories
protein bar: 200 calories
shortcake and cup of tea: 100 calories

FRIDAY 1200 calories

Saturday:

protein shake: 200 cals
protein bar: 200 cals
maintenance bar: 200 cals
tuna and veg: 100 cals

went to restaurant for evening meal:
sushi 200 cals
king prawn curry and rice 600 cals
3 drinks 400 cals

cup of tea and shortcake 100 cals

SATURDAY 2100 cals

sunday:

protein bar: 200
sandwich: 350
veg chilli: 600 cals
spaghetti and ryvita 200 cals

SUNDAY 1350 cals

Went to london this weekend at a seminar - so i was on the go from 7am to 1am at night - did eat too much but im not beating myself up about it too much. Just got to make up for it now. Back to london on wednesday and 2 dates mon and tues... hmmm... stopped smoking 1 week today which im very happy about... so if i put on a pound this week i wont be too cross as i have stopped smoking - but i will be extra determined not to put on again and to shift it off asap! :)

Im def finding it difficult to keep to the 1200 cal mark but to be honest i know that when im eating the extra it is because of 2 reasons:

1. Im substituting not smoking
2. Im on a date

hey

you are still doing well hun, i had around a weeks worth of calories in one day on saturday i am sure of it, trouble is i dont really know what calories are in food unless it says so on the packet which makes it more difficult to do exact calorie counts, i know for a fact tht i put on a few lbs just over the last few days but hopefully everything is back on track now xxxxxxx

Hey babe - thanks for ur comment - hope everything will be ok for both of us - i think posting here and sharing our experiences can only be a good thing for both us and for other people xoxoxox

You are still focused and doing brilliant keep it up babe x

Thanks cankster baby - u always lift me xoxo :)

day 20

Breakfast: Protein Bar 200 calories
Lunch: 3 Toast & ww tuna = 360 calories
Snack: Prawns = 70 cals

total so far: 630 calories

Last edited:
Hi, Yeah my eye is better thank goodness! It was BRIGHT RED! Omg the pain! All is fine now thanks for asking though! :) SO hows u missy? You finding it easy to keep to the healthy foods and control your portions?? xoxoxo

The honest answer is that it is no walk over! I've had good days and bad. Good days = sticking to my plan. Bad days = munchies, eating the children's food and snacks etc. I am glad that LT does not stop right after the TFR and that we are here for one another on this forum! A learning curve indeed and I need to be a keen student. Stay in control!

Back