Julzie's Refeed

day 20 cont... oooops

Breakfast: Protein Bar 200 calories
Lunch: 3 Toast & ww tuna = 360 calories
Snack: Prawns = 70 cals

total so far: 630 calories

Made dinner with lover boy last night...
Chili Mince and Rice, Garlic Bread (low fat), salad 700 cals
Milky Way 100 cals

THEN I HAD A MUNCHIE ATTACK! after he left... i ate

2 packets of doritos 300 cals

TOTAL CALORIES 1750

jeeeeeeeeeze louise im so crap at keeping this calorie count low

Went shopping yestersday as well and bought new blouse for work (size 8) so i just have to keep focused so i can keep wearing all these lovely clothes... looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow - i know i have put on so think i need to see it in black and white... very proud of myself for not smoking though - over 1 week now so thats good news. :)

xxx

day 21 (wow)

3 weeks of eating.... hmmmmmm... get weighed tomorrow morning... i lost 1 pound the first week and stayed the same the 2nd week - i can imagine i will have put weight on this week.... im ok about it as i stopped smoking - but deffo going to get hitting the gym and be more strict after i come home from london.

today....

breakfast in mums house: maintenance bar 200 cals
2nd breakfast in work: toast and cheese 150 cals
break: protein bar 265 cals
lunch: 2 brown bread, 1 boiled egg and salad 300 cals
snack: curly wurly (i am so naughty) 115 cals
tea: 3 bean chili and rice and salad and doritos 450 cals
date: skinny latte, marshmallow twizzle, diet coke, and a then a mocha (i know) 700 cals
midnight snack(?!) hagen daz ice cream and doritos 350 cals

total so far: 2530 cals

o
m
g

im so naughty its unreal - im going to keep posting here - for sure it deffo makes me think about what i am doing...

Last edited:
thanks babe...

good on you hun, i am in for a gain this week 2,just hope it isnt 2 ,much, u are doing fantastically well considering you have quit smoking though babe xxxxx

Well as long as we can both put our minds to loosing next week hun! Lets be there for each other and make sure we both do it xoxox

whooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Hey Julzie, surely you work off your extra food with your man?;):D

hey u got to make a man wait! ;) lol - who knows could be soon though! lol xox ;)

Ooooh naughty me...presuming and all.:D

lol - i cant wait tbh! its been a long timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme - and so good to think i am not going to be worried about him seeing me naked! lol :rolleyes:

xox

WK 3 WEIGH IN ON MAINTENANCE

Oh dear.... well i was not surprised that I had put on but i was shocked at how much.

Im now 8st 5 - which means I have put on 4 pounds this week.

I am gutted and I decided when I started this thread that I was always going to be honest about how I feel and what I have been eating.

I sometimes feel a bit guilty when people say they are reading my refeed thread and getting ideas cos i am far from perfect.

In a way I am glad I put on 4 pounds rather than the 1 or 2 I was expecting - cos it really has made me realise how important it is not to slip back into my old ways. Which I did feel I was doing.

I am determined to stay of the cigarettes and get down to 8stone and maintain. I promise myself this 100%.

Here is what I am going to do to get myself back on track...

1. Water - minimum 2 litres a day (i have been drinking no water lately)
  2. Coffee - black only (no more mochas and lattes - even if they are skinny ones)
  3. Carbs - strictly no more than 4 times per week
  4. Sugar - no treats until i get to 8 stone
  5. Exercise - 3 or 4 times per week for 30 mins cardio and 20 mins weights.
  6. Be Positive - I just want to go to bed every night and feel proud of how I managed my eating, exercise and no smoking and wake up every morning determined to have another great day.
Im off to London again tonight for 5 days. Which throws me out of my routine and makes it difficult when staying in hotels etc. Im going to bring my own food with me.

If there is a gym at the hotel I will get a session in everyday and if not then I am going to go walking every day.

All I want is to be posting my weigh in next week and have at least 2 or 3 pounds off.

Wish me luck

xox

And you WILL do it babe. It's only 4lbs on could of been a lot worse. As it is you have had a wake up call at the right time and i can tell it's made you very determined.

You will do it, and you will do it well.

Your attitude is amazing babe xxx

thank u babe

And you WILL do it babe. It's only 4lbs on could of been a lot worse. As it is you have had a wake up call at the right time and i can tell it's made you very determined.

You will do it, and you will do it well.

Your attitude is amazing babe xxx

man i love u xox

you will do it Julz you have a great attitude and will succeed lots of luck x

Good luck Julz, you will do it.

Thank you for your honesty, it really helps me realise how easily the weight can creep back on.

Reminds me of the time when I was about 55kg or so and spent a week with a friend of mine who eats chocolate non-stop, by the end of the week my trousers didn't fit me! I wish I had of done something about it then!

Don't sweat it babe, you caught it in time, and if anyone knows what needs to be done its you!! Its those little things that make the difference the extra cappuchino,the nibbles etc. I know I just cant have any, cause if I do I won't stop. There is an open box of Roses chocolates in my office all week and I have to walk past them about 50 times a day, but you know what?? I will not have one, cause then there will be an empty box of roses in my office!! Kinda feels good knowing I am stronger than chocolate!! Good luck this week, although I know you will do great. Enjoy London!! xx

Julzie, you rock babe! I've only just managed to find your re-feed thread but have been avidly reading through it. Firstly, I just wanted to say thank you so much for being so honest with writing down everything you have eaten. That will be so helpful to others when they come to refeed. Also, congrats on the new man hun, hope everything lives up to your expectations when you eventually get round to you know what!! Ha ha. Just kiddin.

Don't worry about the 4lb on Julz. At least you are addressing the situation before it gets out of hand which is what I have always said I will do once I stop LT. I think you have to put it in perspective too and realise that we're all human and are all going to be tempted to eat crap every now and again. Having said that, life is full of temptations every day and I'm sure you will soon work out a healthy balance that works for you. You have done SO well Julz and should be really proud of your achievements with the weight loss and also with smoking. A couple of days cutting back and I'm sure that extra 4lb will budge! Good luck hunni xxxx

dont worry about the 4 lbs julz - as u say u havent drank enough this week - get glugging and all the water retention u have accumulated will vanish.

hugsss

Hi Julz, it really is great that we're still weighing in regularly so any weight-gain can be nipped in the bud. I'm sure you'll lose the 4lb and stay on course. You can do it!

ola!

Hey u guys,

Im home from london - been away for 5 days - and i have to say im so happy to be back home and be able to get into a good healthy routine again - i was away last week as well so it feels like i have been out of a routine for 2 weeks.

I did eat healthy when I was away - lots of no fat salads, sushi, maintenance bars, I did have 2 meals with carbs. I only drank black coffee and water. I still reckon my calorie count was too much though - I never wrote it down everyday - but i reckon i was still in the 1200-1800 calorie bracket most days and maybe over it 2 days.

I have booked exercise classes for Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. I can honestly say I have been craving exercise and being able to prepare my own food again.

Coming into work this morning and reading all the supportive posts from you guys really lifted me - I cant thank you enough.

I have stopped smoking 2 weeks now and I am not having any cravings anymore so the desire to snack has gone.

I know the last 2 weeks havent been ideal in regards to my diet and exercise but I feel confident that the next few weeks will see me back where I want to be.

Thanks again to u all! :)

you will do it Julz you have a great attitude and will succeed lots of luck x

Thanks pet! :) xox

Good luck Julz, you will do it.

Thank you for your honesty, it really helps me realise how easily the weight can creep back on.

Reminds me of the time when I was about 55kg or so and spent a week with a friend of mine who eats chocolate non-stop, by the end of the week my trousers didn't fit me! I wish I had of done something about it then!

Yeah it deffo can creep on - its def mind over matter - just need to keep focused - i feel great and i never want to loose this feeling xox

Don't sweat it babe, you caught it in time, and if anyone knows what needs to be done its you!! Its those little things that make the difference the extra cappuchino,the nibbles etc. I know I just cant have any, cause if I do I won't stop. There is an open box of Roses chocolates in my office all week and I have to walk past them about 50 times a day, but you know what?? I will not have one, cause then there will be an empty box of roses in my office!! Kinda feels good knowing I am stronger than chocolate!! Good luck this week, although I know you will do great. Enjoy London!! xx

Just looking at ur signature and u weight loss is brilliant - u have not put on - wow - thats so good babe - really i feel in awe of u! Im so determined and ur post has really helped me. You are a true inspiration xoxox

Julzie, you rock babe! I've only just managed to find your re-feed thread but have been avidly reading through it. Firstly, I just wanted to say thank you so much for being so honest with writing down everything you have eaten. That will be so helpful to others when they come to refeed. Also, congrats on the new man hun, hope everything lives up to your expectations when you eventually get round to you know what!! Ha ha. Just kiddin.

Don't worry about the 4lb on Julz. At least you are addressing the situation before it gets out of hand which is what I have always said I will do once I stop LT. I think you have to put it in perspective too and realise that we're all human and are all going to be tempted to eat crap every now and again. Having said that, life is full of temptations every day and I'm sure you will soon work out a healthy balance that works for you. You have done SO well Julz and should be really proud of your achievements with the weight loss and also with smoking. A couple of days cutting back and I'm sure that extra 4lb will budge! Good luck hunni xxxx

Hey Sarah! So good to hear from u babe! :) Hows motherhood???? Hope all is good with u! :)

Yeah I decided to be 100% honest about everything I eat. I know the last 2 weeks havent been good - but with lovely posts like this I feel so encouraged that I can turn it around and stay on top of it. :) It makes me determined also that I can show people that even if u do mess up and put weight on that you can loose it again and stay in control. It is very much a learning process.

I am so happy to have found Michael - he is lovely - and we get on sooo good!!! Its amazing (although i have to say he has not been good for my waist line - but im deffo going to be more strict now and not have all the treats we were having!)

I dont think I will be dissappointed when we ;) - he drives me crazyyyyyyyy... omg - i dont think i have ever felt this away - it mad! lol :)

Thanks for ur support and Im looking forward to reporting i have lost my 4 pounds! :)

Look forward to hearing how things are with u babe...

xox

dont worry about the 4 lbs julz - as u say u havent drank enough this week - get glugging and all the water retention u have accumulated will vanish.

hugsss

Hey gorgeous! Hows u??? Deffo need to up the water intake, im sure I am going to be fine - I feel so focused and determined after reading all these posts...

xox

Hi Julz, it really is great that we're still weighing in regularly so any weight-gain can be nipped in the bud. I'm sure you'll lose the 4lb and stay on course. You can do it!

I can do it! And I am doing it! :) Gald to be back home and feel in control over diet and exercise again - 2 weeks I will have it off for sure! :) Hows u going babe?? xox

DAY 26

*~TODAYS MENU~*

Starters

No breakfast today - my shaker was left on the kitchen bench in work and wasnt cleaned while i was away (lazy dorty feckers i work with) so it was all minging and mouldy. SO no shake - no maintenance bars left - went to shop and couldnt decide what to get - so came back to office and had a black coffee.

0 cals

Mains

Salad box - lettuce, tomato, beetroot, cucumber, peppers, sweetcorn, tuna, egg, tiny bit of coleslaw.

400 cals.

Dessert

Seeing michael tonight! :) making tea so going to make steak and veg (and then give him carbs stuff and pepper sauce) no sweeties after ;)

OLA!

Hey everyone....

Havent been posting the last few days as I have been flat out catching up with everything as I have been away from work for much of the last two weeks, I have lost all sense of routine in regards to diet and exercise, and with just housework and staffing issues, also i sprained my ankle AND I got the cold AND I havent had a day off in about 3 months... man I felt a bit under pressure this week...

Im very happy to report that I am feeling on top of everything again and I am back into a good routine with my eating. My ankle is almost better and my cold is better, and im taking this weekend OFF!!!!
Starting back into my exercise routine on monday and really looking forward to it.

Hope everyone is doing well... its so encouraging to see so many people posting here and sharing their refeed experiences. It definitley requires a lot of determination and discipline... mastering this will be the key to our future health and happiness.

Love to u all

Julz
xox

Back