jumping back on :D

Big Dave

hi all made a good start when i first joined the site and lost 10 lbs in my first week, then i started slipping a bit, went away to ireland to work and in that time i lived on junk food and takeaways. now i am back and ready to fight the flab again :D . i did manage to lose a bit but not a great amount (down to 25 stone 10 from 27 stone 10). so i look forward to conversing with you fabulous ladies and gents on all things diet related :D :D

You've not done too bad then, welcome back..I understand the food in Ireland is marvelous, I've not been since i was 13, and stayed with two wicked Aunts, all I remember was my first encounter with Weetabix and warm mile, Yuck..they should always be with cold mild in my mind...but hey ho, don't eat weetabix anymore, but lucky enough to have had a CD choc shake for breakfast - who said diets can't be made in heaven?
Anyway, good luck with your journey

hi all made a good start when i first joined the site and lost 10 lbs in my first week, then i started slipping a bit, went away to ireland to work and in that time i lived on junk food and takeaways. now i am back and ready to fight the flab again :D . i did manage to lose a bit but not a great amount (down to 25 stone 10 from 27 stone 10). so i look forward to conversing with you fabulous ladies and gents on all things diet related :D :D

Welcome back Dave :D:D:D

Let battle commence then eh?...;):D

Lacey..x :)

yeah ive chosen monday to be the day that i start back on again as i cant start mid week hehe. :D

no specific diet just eating healtier and exercisin more

Welcome back Dave:talk017:
Good for you for coming back and you have made a great start already :clap::happy096:
Keep it up!...
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Back