Jumping ship!!

Okay, so lesson learned: I need to plan what I want to eat on an UD to get the most out of it! I desperately wanted eggs for breakfast but didn't have any in :( still the good thing about JUDDD is there's always another UD around the corner. Planning a fry up tonight instead!

I was very low in energy after breakfast - is this normal? Felt v sleepy. Feel fine now though, after I had my snack (I never snack mid morning usually - I love UDs already!!!).

Quick question for you lovely experienced JUDDDers....I thought my UD limit was 2000 but went back on the calculator and its 2500! That's huge! Is it okay if I just make sure I get over 2000 but don't worry about whether or not I get to 2500? Ive read differing messages, ones that say don't count, eat to hunger and others that say you must eat all your up calories or you'll go into starvation mode. What's the majority opinion on this?

I can only go on my experience of this diet (a month in July and now on week 3 this time) I believe that its DD 's that are the key, stick to your cals. On UP days I really eat what I want that may be anywhere between 1600 and 2500 cals, my personal allowance is 2200. You do need to eat on your UP days if you are going to hover around the 1200 mark you risk storing fat and to be honest it would be easier to just do normal calorie counting. Alternate day dieting is referred to as 'feast or famine' dieting for a reason;) I am not suggesting that you can eat 3000/4000 cals a day on your UP days but you can really eat what you feel like, I am proof of that I do 3 DD's a week, really enjoy my UP days and still lose 2lbs a week. The beauty of this diet well its a way of eating really, is the simplicity of it, I don't try and make it complicated by eating certain foods etc. So in answer to your question, no you don't have to consume all your allowance but don't 'diet' on your UP days, be strict on your DD's they are the key x

soooooo looking forward to up day tmro! starving now..was fine all day but just came over me all of a sudden. Was fine till I ate something.

Have a bath or read a book or have a drink that usually helps me, don't give in now you are almost there x

i know!! ill be fine when I get home and have my shake

off for a 75 min massage now!!

Sounds perfect x

Well done ladies! I'm very inspired now. Just over 1 stone to lose before I join you all and can't wait :)

it was perfect..now on way home to have my shake and wait on my tesco shop full of yummy goodies for my up day tomorrow!

Glad to see your in the same day as me teetiefunk!!!

Please bully me to do exercise tomoro!

14 lost : 53 to goal

Wowsers! So many new people, it's great!

My only advice is to say be as strict as you possibly can be on DDs and enjoy your UDs, eating what you want when you feel hungry. Part of the reason this diet works is that you don't have to stress over calorie counting half of the time :)

ok fizzyfluff I will nag u tmro!

I was v strict today stuck to 393 cals...1900 tmro tho!

fizzyfluff said:
413 today, 2044 for tomoro, already got my lunch pubic packed lol

14 lost : 53 to goal

what the hell is a lunch pubic pmsl!

Something I'm sure we won't find the calories listed for!!! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol I was chuckling for ages with lunch pubic...gotta love autocorrect

I might offer it to my husband to see what his reaction is! Should be entertaining..........

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:8855:

Back