Jumping to JUDDD to get me to goal, and beyond!

Day 30 - UD

So a gain of 0.8lbs this week taking me to a grand total loss in four weeks of 3.6lbs, basically what I lost in week one. So I've spent the last three weeks messing about to end up back at where I was after one week. So proud of myself. :rolleyes: Am trying to put a positive spin on it for myself. I mean, I'm not finding this at all difficult and I have been pretty much eating what I want on my UDs and if I carried on losing 3.5lbs a month then I'd still lose 3 stone in a year. But, my loss was in the first week. Looking at the other three weeks it's a STS. Great for maintenance but not when I still have four stone to lose. When I started JUDDD four weeks ago I was hoping for an average loss of around 2.5lbs a week as I wanted to get to 14st in the six weeks of the summer holidays. Well have got two weeks left but not going to be anywhere near my goal. Thinking that I might have to go low carb as well as watching my cals as previously described but that's not happening today because I've already had bread for breakfast. Feeling very flat today.

I can understand your frustration with it but could the small loss be due to your doing this following a vlcd so your body is initially holding on to what it can? Hopefully it'll level off for you x

Stick with it. Like you say... It's not hard. You are not feeling hard done by. That's got to be better than hating every minute and feeling restricted. Go for the long haul... X

I am sure it is to do with having come off a VLCD not too long ago. The scales will start moving soon. I think your plan of sticking to 1500 on some UD sounds sensible.

Katie calling Cate, come in Cate :) Hope you're ok and all's going well xx

Cate, I may be wrong but if you're like me when you disappear it means you've fallen off the wagon. Please don't let a tiny gain which probably wasn't deserved throw you off you are doing so well adjusting from a vlcd to juddd x

Hi Cate - hope you are doing OK. Whatever the scales say, you have been doing great. xxx

Hi everyone and thanks for your messages.

Haven't exactly fallen off the wagon but haven't been either JUDDDing or VLCDing either. More a combination of Exante in the day and eating in the evening. Think I've just got a bit diet weary. So, I am taking a little break while keeping a close eye on making sure I don't go mad and will be back to it with a vengeance on Monday when the schools officially go back, although James doesn't actually go back until Wednesday. Also, I am planning to book a holiday for us to Malta at the end of October so will have a very focused 7 weeks to lose at least a stone. Will catch up with diaries later. x

Glad to hear your ok xx

Sensible plan Cate. Glad you are OK.

Good to have you back Cate, good news re the holiday :) x

How you getting on Cate x

Back