June 2013 : )

skinnyminnietime

YUMMY MUMMY!
Hello brides to be,

Just set my date with the hubby to be 15/06/13 ekkkk can't wait got 2 stone to lose mayb more my fiancée was the military so I know he will look great don't wanna b the fat bride next to him! Now all I have to do is chose a theme or colour any ideas?

Hey!!! Bit of a late reply to your thread but we have the same wedding date ahhhhh so exciting!! I want to lose 4 stone and joining SW tonight :) hope your diets going well xx

Hi ladies thanks for replies also started slimming world lost 5 pound so far : ) I will be thin in my dress x

I am getting married in July 2013, the 5th which is also my 30th Birthday. I've also joined Slimming world, I joined at the beginning of Dec and have lost 17lbs so far, drop in the ocean though. Have found the dress I want and decided on colours this week. The Bridesmaids will be in turquoise dresses and I will use all the other bright colors (pink, yellow, green, purple) as accent colors. I'm going to use majority turquoise and hot pink though. Very bright and summery. We will loose the weight and look gorgeous ladies!

Wow thats brilliant!!! Iv lost 13lb since january 5th :) feel so good!! Is that the dress in your profile pic?? X

It is... Am actually going to be ordering in in the next couple of months in a 14, it has a corseted back so a bit of give either way, hoping I will get to a bit smaller then a 14 but can have it taken in and then I can look at it whenever I think about eating cake or other naughtyness!

ellen83 said:
I am getting married in July 2013, the 5th which is also my 30th Birthday. I've also joined Slimming world, I joined at the beginning of Dec and have lost 17lbs so far, drop in the ocean though. Have found the dress I want and decided on colours this week. The Bridesmaids will be in turquoise dresses and I will use all the other bright colors (pink, yellow, green, purple) as accent colors. I'm going to use majority turquoise and hot pink though. Very bright and summery. We will loose the weight and look gorgeous ladies!

Well done with your weight loss so far! Your colours sound lovely I'm going for a spring sage wedding in June! : ) haha that's if we get married my mother in law is trying everything in her power to stop the wedding silly woman! Xx

Well done with your weight loss so far! Your colours sound lovely I'm going for a spring sage wedding in June! : ) haha that's if we get married my mother in law is trying everything in her power to stop the wedding silly woman! Xx

Sage was one of my colours I thought about when we were looking at spring. Why would you mother in law try any stop it. Don't you get on with her?

We get on well she just doesn't believe in marriage, and said the venue to far Its 20 min from her house : /

Some people are very strange lol

Back