June 2016 Challenge

OK not the best start to the challenge with 1.5 on
however that is the first gain I have had 11 weeks loses in a row
three meals out with desserts and bubbly so I am happy with that it could have been a lot worse
back on plan today
so hopefully I will be back and have a weigh in next week that at least cancels out the loss
Hard luck! Sometimes one week of a gain gives a very good loss the next week. Hope you enjoyed your nice meals though!

Sarah, I lost 1.5lbs - don't know how (and I'm not usually that kind of person!) and swore in surprise - my poor weigh in lady!

Can I join back in. Aiming for 6lb loss this month, weighing on a Friday please.

Lost 3lb today

You are so organised setting these up each month- thank you!

I'm gonna be more realistic this month and during June I would like to lose 5lbs (anything else bonus!) Realising I am a slow loser after the first big drop week 1. And I also seem to gain during period. Hoping for a good loss Monday to bring me close (I know I won't reach) to may target!

Monday. 5lbs. No holidays!

Natalie x

I seem to have been missed :( lol

Well that wasn't too bad really. 1lb on and totally deserved!

I had PT on thursday, my first strength session, squats, weights, and my first deadlift, needless to say i'm very sore and can hardly walk nor bend my legs! Really want to up it to 2 sessions a week as I go on hols in less than 8 weeks and i've lost bugger all weight!

1lb off for me this week!

I weighed in on Friday at 11:30 instead of my usual 9:30 class, which meant I'd already have breakfast and drinks. I usually weigh on an empty stomach and my consultant reckoned I could have had another 1lb loss on the scales if I'd not eaten!! Oh well, hopefully it will show next week. I very rarely lose two lbs, or more, so I'm going to push for 2 next week! Not quite sure how yet….any suggestions?

Morning

Weigh-in day today and 1 pound off. Not great but I have been off work sick - had a stinking cough & cold for the last 4 days and have been feeling yukkkk.

Getting better now so onwards & upwards and back to the gym.

Hope everyone else is having a better week :D

Sara
x

Hi I'm a Weds weigher, and I don't have any hols booked for June so I am raring to go for 10lbs again!! Eek that will be tough.

I forgot to weight this morning, I will weigh when home from work and if I don't like the number I'll weigh tomorrow morning ;):oops:

Maintain for me this week - but I am happy with that! :D xx

Back