June 2016 Challenge

0.5 off fo me, June target achieved, hooray :D

Last weigh in of June - 4lbs off - total loss of 16lbs in june :D

(Got my 5 stone award, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month!!!)

Wow @vixter - what a smashing example you are! You must be so happy - I'm thrilled for you! I think you need I update your picture - you're a whole stone behind!

All of a sudden I've become very bloated the last two days, even though I'm doing EESP and the scales aren't changing at all. Since the weekend my whole digestive system feels funny as well, I'm absolutely terrified of WI this week, even though I'm doing it a day after usual and in the morning. I knew the 4lb last week was too good to be true :mad::(:oops:

Wow @vixter - what a smashing example you are! You must be so happy - I'm thrilled for you! I think you need I update your picture - you're a whole stone behind!

All of a sudden I've become very bloated the last two days, even though I'm doing EESP and the scales aren't changing at all. Since the weekend my whole digestive system feels funny as well, I'm absolutely terrified of WI this week, even though I'm doing it a day after usual and in the morning. I knew the 4lb last week was too good to be true :mad::(:oops:
Aww thank you EBD that is really nice of you.
I am so sorry to hear you're not feeling great. These things happen though and even if it affects your loss you WILL get it off again once you're on the mend.

Must get onto my profile pic, you're right!!

I've been ill today (at least I found the reason for feeling so crap this week), so am planning on weighing in tomorrow - as its 1st July :eek: it won't count. So my total loss is 6.5lbs out of a 10lb goal. Could have done better or worse :rolleyes:

Hey guys! So sorry I basically had no internet whilst in turkey and Matt got poorly once we got home so I've not been on a proper computer to update. The moment I do I will post all your results! Xxx

June was a terrible month weight loss wise..otherwise lots of good adventures and food and drink! eek.. been ill all last week too, so weighed in late but managed 2lb off. Nowhere near my little goal for this challenge but, onwards!

Well done everyone, some brilliant losses! ☺️

Screen Shot 2016-07-06 at 07.50.40.png

Back