June 2016 Challenge

Hard luck @MilliesMummyx - you've come this far though and even if you carry on losing at the same rate the weight you gained (which will probably go in the next week or two anyway) will only add a week on to your target. You'll be different on the scales next week. :scale:

Thank you! I know I just lost interest this week but it was all down to lack of prep so here is hoping I do better this week. Its only myself I am letting down so I need to learn to be nicer to myself haha :) have a good week! x

You guys rock! Loving seeing all the green :) honestly you guys motivate me to be better so thank you!!

Thanks lovely @Trefoil head off tomorrow (very early!) so last day at work and I'm sure it'll drag! I have already been here 1 hr, 8.5 more to go….. :O

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 07.51.18.png

Really hoping for a good loss this week! I think I've been pushing myself a bit hard at the gym so am laying off that now until my Thursday weigh in - hoping to post a good result for you to come back to! Either that or my monumental sulk will have subsided!

Have a great time away :)

2 lbs off for me :)

Sarah, I know I asked you to put me down as no weigh in today but I did actually go to an earlier class instead of my usual time. Glad I did as now it will show a lovely green cell on your spreadsheet instead of the grey one :D.

Just shared OHs birthday cake (it was not a small cake!), and had a few drinks. Feeling guilty now :oops:. I need to be uber-good to get that 0.5 lb off to achieve my June target. :rolleyes:

Have a great week everybody :)

Wow, I lost 2lb this week, very good for me:D
I bought myself a fitbit and just love the challenge of achieving my allocated steps in a day, so now I go out walking/jogging every day with my husband and puppy:)
It's made a tremendous difference to me: I did 42km last week on actual walks/jogging plus my normal steps I would do in a day!
Off on my holiday to Rhodes next week so will miss 2 weigh ins but I know now I can get back on track when I get back:)

6lbs @Fabulous30s thats amazing! Well done you!!!!

Right sorry I've been super busy over the weekend but I'm back to update - we are missing a lot of results….

@tara40 @chubbypenguin @Erniie @vixter @Kev* @turkish_delight @hopes12 @HellieCopter how you getting on?

Bear with me over the next 10days or so - I am off on holiday wednesday so i might find it a bit hard to update as much as i normally do!

View attachment 182374
Hello!! I wasn't at WI last week (holiday week), so it's my last WI of the month tomorrow :D

Hi, sorry for going awol. I gained last week (first gain since joining in November - boo!) but thankfully it was only a half pound on. This week (today) I was down 2 x

Well done that's amazing!

Ruth
X

Hey, sorry been awol.
So my losses so far in June are:
June 1st - 5.5
June 8th - 2
June 15th - 0.5
June 22nd - 4

Will keep you posted!!

Back