June 21st starters weigh in

Naz1577

Hi,

I thought I would start a thread for all of us who started on June 21st Thursday :) (but everyone is most welcome to join :)

All the best to all of us for the week 1 weigh in tomm!! :)

Good morning Naz i hope you dont mind me joining as i started on the 21st and have been so nervous about my first weigh in
Well got on the scales this morning about 4 times as i couldnt belive my eyes 10lbs gone in one week. im so happy
Good luck Naz, look forward to see your loss :talk017:

Hey Naz & KP. Weighed I today with a 10lb loss. Even though nothing has budged for 2 days, I am still ecstatic itch that, especially since TOTM has arrived unannounced. Well done KP. X

Good morning Naz i hope you dont mind me joining as i started on the 21st and have been so nervous about my first weigh in
Well got on the scales this morning about 4 times as i couldnt belive my eyes 10lbs gone in one week. im so happy
Good luck Naz, look forward to see your loss :talk017:

Heyyy,

You are most welcomeeeee to join in!!! Everyone is welcomeeeeee here :D

Hiii guysss,

WOW !! Well done Aj and Kp!!!:clap::woohoo:
Guess what my weight loss is?!?! 10lbsss as well :D :wee:

We r the 10lbs club ;) I am soooo happy for all of us!!!! :party0011:

Well done what a brilliant first week for you all, goodluck for next week everyone.

Oh well done guys - and a massive :happy096:

The '10 lb Club' - now that's something to be really proud of .

I started last Friday so don't weigh in until tomorrow - here's hoping!!!

Thanks Dave :) As Aj said, You are such an inspiration!!!

Alll the very best to you Kelly!! I am sure you will be proud of your weight loss tomm !! Keep us updated . xx

I love being in the 10lb club.
Thanks and well done Naz and aj
good luck for tomorrow kelly, let us know how it goes x

Allll the best for weigh tomm guys!!! Xxxx

Hi all, I am pleased to report a 4lb loss this week, making a total of 1st 0.6lbs in 2 weeks. I can't ask more than that really, except for next week a 5lb loss. Haha ;)
Good luck everyone. Xxxx

Hey Aj,

Its a 4 lb wtloss for me as well!! Yaaaaayyy!! 1stone downnnnnn!!
We r on fireeeee ;):party0049:

How's everyone else doing? Xx

Done with Week 3 and lost 3lbs this week!! Bring on Week 4!! I am soooooo gonna make it ;)

Hows everyone doing with their weigh in?

I probably am the only one posting on here it seems. Anyway
Week 4 and lost just 1 1/2lbs. A bit dissappointing as I was aiming for 3 per week, been 100% TS (except f or 1 day which i am sure dint exceed maximum calories) . i might have a theory as to why I dint lose weight so going to wait and see if what I think is right ;)

Hows every else doing? Hope all of you r having good losses!! :)

Well done u are doing so well. I am on day four of my first week on exante. Only two pounds off so far so hopin it will speed up a bit before final weigh in on friday. Think i might lay off the coke zero a bit. I did lipotrim before and coke wasnt allowed on total replacement so will see if its maybe hindering the weight loss a bit. Support on here is amazing :):)

Back