JUNE CHALLANGE

Im down 2lbs so far this month - 2 more to go to meet my June challenge and that will be me at 1 1/2st as well!! Woo-hoo!!

Well done Mandy! I'm a bit late choosing my challenge! I'm going to go for 5lbs in June

Well done Mandy and Tish!! Woo-hoo!! Hannah I've added you to the list.

Cherrysabs ~ 5lbs
Hannah ~ 5lbs
HollySlimlightly ~ 6lbs
Light Raven ~ 6lbs
Mandy ~ 4lbs ~ Lost 2lbs! 2lbs to go
MrsMe ~ 4lbs

Redmel ~ 7lbs
Sass ~ Something
Sparkelwings ~ 4lbs
Stirky ~ 5lbs
Tish ~ As much as possible ~ Lost 1lb!

wi for me this morning and i have lost 1lb :cry: i know its a loss but was hoping for more seems as i have been good this week compared to the past month so thought i would get at least 3lbs down.

Hey

I have changed my amount to 6lb, as I have decided to aim for a loss of 1.5lb a week. Hope you don't mind:)

Cherrysabs ~ 5lbs

Hannah ~ 5lbs
HollySlimlightly ~ 6lbs
Light Raven ~ 6lbs
MrsMe ~ 4lbs

Redmel ~ 6lbs
Sass ~ Something
Sparkelwings ~ 4lbs
Stirky ~ 5lbs

Mel x

Go for it Mel! Well done Sass, sometimes we think we'll get a bigger loss than we do, but you may find you'll get more next week. Our bodies certainly are funny things lol. But 1lb is great, keep it going.

Cherrysabs ~ 5lbs
Hannah ~ 5lbs

HollySlimlightly ~ 6lbs
Light Raven ~ 6lbs
MrsMe ~ 4lbs

Redmel ~ 6lbs
Sass ~ Something ~ Lost 1lb!
Sparkelwings ~ 4lbs
Stirky ~ 5lbs

hi sass, i know you're disappointed hunny, but it is still 1lb off never to return! i lost the same this week and am really pleased cos i've been picking quite a lot and felt as though i had put on loads so quite relieved for the scales to go down. only 2 weeks to go for a girly weekend in spain and am already thinking when i can start my mini hol lol, the day i actually go or from my last wi next week! x

I've lost 2 lb this week.
I haven't posted this for a while, Hayley I always look at this when i've lost 1lb, makes me feel so much better:)
1lbfat.jpg

Well done Hannah!!! Great pic lol!

I've lost 4lbs this week! YAY!!!! :happy036: So I'm going to move my goalposts a bit as now only have another 1lb to go of my original June challenge. I don't expect to lose as much next week (just lost that off the back of a BAD May!), but staying 100% so need to push my boundries! Going to go for 9lbs in total this month which is what I lost in April. Wish me luck lol!

Cherrysabs ~ 5lbs
Hannah ~ 5lbs ~ Lost 2lbs! 3lbs to go
HollySlimlightly ~ 6lbs

Light Raven ~ 6lbs
MrsMe ~ 4lbs

Redmel ~ 6lbs
Sparkelwings ~ 4lbs
Stirky ~ 9lbs ~ Lost 4lbs! 5lbs to go

well done Stirky that's amazing and a real boost for the next half of the two week challenge, your doing fantastic keep it up hun xxx

Well done Hannah on your 2lb loss this week you guys are doing so well, wish i was doing as good as you all. I love that pic!

Thanks for your kind words sparkel, i know a loss is better than a gain at the end of the day but i think i just needed it to fall off me this week lol well done on your loss this week too hun xx

Well done to anyone else who has lost on their first June wi that i haven't mentioned above, keep it up peeps !!!

Hi everyone, hope I'm not too late to join in. My June goal is to lose 7lbs :) have lost 2lb so far :D

Sass - Grr its so annoying when you've tried so hard but it hasn't paid off on the scales as much as you'd hope. Maybe your body is like mine and your weight will 'catch up' with you next week. Hope so!

Sparkel - Well done on your loss! How much have you lost in June so far?

Hannah - Woo hoo well done :) aww I'm jealous! Great pic :)

Stirky - Brilliant weight loss! You're doing so well on the 100% challenge!

Hi all,

I used slimfast for a few months last year and lost a stone and a half, fell off the wagon when I got ill and have put on a stone :( So back on board and hoping to lose 6lb for June :)

Welcome gymfiend, good luck for the June challenge, added you below.

And thanks everybody, yes I'm really chuffed, not giving in this time lol!

Cherrysabs ~ 5lbs
Gymfiend ~ 6lbs
Hannah ~ 5lbs
~ Lost 2lbs! 3lbs to go

HollySlimlightly ~ 6lbs

Light Raven ~ 6lbs
MrsMe ~ 4lbs

Redmel ~ 6lbs
Sparkelwings ~ 4lbs
Tish ~ As much as possible ~ Lost 1lb

All done Sparkle and well done! Quarter of the way to your June target, we're all doing great this month!!

Cherrysabs ~ 5lbs
Gymfiend ~ 6lbs
HollySlimlightly ~ 6lbs
Light Raven ~ 6lbs
MrsMe ~ 4lbs

Redmel ~ 6lbs
Sparkelwings ~ 4lbs ~ Lost 1lb! 3lbs to go
Tish ~ As much as possible ~ Lost 1lb

Hi all, went on the scales again this morning. The drinking on Thursday was clearly the reason for my extreme weight loss yesterday, definately dehydration! So Stirky can you put me down for 7lbs to lose and 1lb down! Thanks :)

Determined to do it.

Sure Emma there you go (sorry I didn't add you on yesterday, didn't see that lol), keep it going hun x

Cherrysabs ~ 5lbs
Gymfiend ~ 6lbs
HollySlimlightly ~ 6lbs
Light Raven ~ 6lbs
MrsMe ~ 4lbs

Pinkemma ~ 7lbs ~ Lost 1lb! 6lbs to go
Redmel ~ 6lbs
Sparkelwings ~ 4lbs ~ Lost 1lb! 3lbs to go