June challenge! Turning in to July Challenge!!

I've lost 3lbs this week!! Which brings me now to 50lb loss in total!!

claira- 14lb- 4lb down- 10lb to go
Contrary - 9lbs - 3lb down - 6lb to go
Keira82 - 14lb - 2lb - 12lb to go
Sunflower - 8lbs - 3lbs down - 5lbs to go

well done sunflower that is a great loss , and only 18lb to go, your doing great xxx

claira- 14lb- 5lb down- 9lb to go
Keira82 - 14lb - 2lb - 12lb to go

claira- 14lb- 5lb down- 9lb to go
Keira82 - 14lb - 3lb - 11lb to go

claira- 14lb- 7lb down- 7lb to go

It's coming down guys!

I am really struggling this month - don't think i will make half a stone!! and i have motivation of a holiday in 2 weeks!! aghhh! i need a kick up the back side!!

Well due to my new ticker that's me off cambridge!! I have now lost 4 stone and plan not to put on any more than the recommended 2 stone this time - typical that I lose all the baby weight just in time to get a positive pregnancy test!! :D

Keep on going ladies, you're all doing well!

Sunflowers that is brilliant news congratulations!!! Please remember us in 10 months time when you are allowed back - sadly and hopefully most of us will be maintaining by then!!!

Congrats again - you will be missed though!!

congratulations, i know youll be off caimbridge now, but please stay on here with us during this month, it will help keep me motivated to report to all 3 of you, xxxx

Thank you both of you!!

Sure, I'll happily stay around - and next month too if you want to continue, it will help me stay focussed as I really don't want to put more on than the recommended 2 stone this time!!

youll do fine luv, good luck, xxx

then there was 3......... shall we continue the 3 of us or move to the big forum monthly challenge :character00201: - I have always been a bit scared and have stuck to the 100% forum for 4 months - i ventured across last night and apart from the weird word games it ok.... :hide:

not sure if contrary is still about, shes gone quiet, im happy to stay, prefer smaller groups, but i dont mind xxx

claira- 14lb- 7lb down- 7lb to go
Sunflower - 8lbs - 6lbs down - 2lbs to go

Well despite being pregnant I've somehow lost 3lbs this week!!

well done, maybe you.ll still get that other 2lb, i didnt gain a lb till i was 36wks with my son, i was 14st when i got pregnant though, then last 4 wks gained 7lb so was 14.7 when i gave birth then straight back to 14st, so you never know xxxx
i was huge aswell, they thought he was gonna be a big baby, he was 6lb 7oz

Back