June Challenge - we (well the others have) lost 114 lb

Yes if you put your losses on this thread I can either amend the totals or you can copy and paste and put them in yourself. Either way is fine.

Irene xx

IreneH - 7lbs
KittyB - 10lbs
Fuzzyzella - 7lbs
MommyB - 8 lbs
Lumpyroo - 7lbs
Rach - 7lbs
Aaleigha -6lbs (SW 183)
Debs78 - 10lbs
Galaxy Defender- 8lbs
Jax123 - 7lbs
baloo - 7lbs
Madferret - 7lbs
Shelle Belle - 7 lbs
RecoveringChocaholic -8lbs
tanner - 8 lbs
lucysmommy - 10 lbs (4.5 lb lost already)
shrinkingannie - 10 lbs

Well done lucysmommy. Only 5.5 lb to go to get to your target

Irene xx

Hey Irene and everyone!

Would you mind if i joined in too please? My WI day is Monday - i would like to lose 7lbs.

Thank you. Hope I'm not too late :)

*Saski* xx

IreneH - 7lbs
KittyB - 10lbs
Fuzzyzella - 7lbs
MommyB - 8 lbs
Lumpyroo - 7lbs
Rach - 7lbs
Aaleigha -6lbs (SW 183)
Debs78 - 10lbs
Galaxy Defender- 8lbs
Jax123 - 7lbs
baloo - 7lbs
Madferret - 7lbs
Shelle Belle - 7 lbs (2 lb lost already)
tanner - 8 lbs
shrinkingannie - 10 lbs
*Saski* - 7 lbs

Have added you *Saski*.

Congratulations Shelle Belle.

Irene xx

Thanks Irene and well done Shelle Belle :) x

Evening all! I weighed in this morning and lost 3.75lbs. I'm actually a little disappointed as this was my first weigh-in but keep telling myself it's still a loss and it is totm.

IreneH - 7lbs
KittyB - 10lbs
Fuzzyzella - 7lbs
MommyB - 8 lbs
Lumpyroo - 7lbs
Rach - 7lbs
Aaleigha -6lbs (SW 183)
Debs78 - 10lbs (3.75lbs lost)
Galaxy Defender- 8lbs
Jax123 - 7lbs
baloo - 7lbs
Madferret - 7lbs
tanner - 8 lbs
shrinkingannie - 10 lbs
*Saski* - 7 lbs

Debs that's fantastic. Don't be disappointed that's a fab weight loss. If you go to your kitchen and put 4 big cans of beans or soup or whatever together you have lost almost that much weight off yourself. I always finding looking at the equivalent weight elsewhere really helps to see how much it is.

So well done my dear that's an awesome start. Keep it up. :)

*Saski* xx

Debs that's fantastic. Don't be disappointed that's a fab weight loss. If you go to your kitchen and put 4 big cans of beans or soup or whatever together you have lost almost that much weight off yourself. I always finding looking at the equivalent weight elsewhere really helps to see how much it is.

So well done my dear that's an awesome start. Keep it up. :)

*Saski* xx

Thanks Saski, when you put it like that I know I should be happier. I think if it had been a round 4lbs I probably would have felt better as daft as that sounds. Like I said it is a loss at the end of the day and I have to get used to not having upwards of 12lbs loss in one week like I had on lipotrim because the fact is that diet didn't work for me. I told mysekf I would do it slow and steady this time and so that is what I'm doing.

Good luck everyone on your losses this week x x ;)

You are very welcome m'dear. I'm glad you are feeling at least a little more positive about it. It is a very different approach but at the end of the day if you lose that amount every week and can keep it off that is so much better than the bigger loses you've had in the past which can't be maintained. Slow and steady wins the race as they say.

So chin up chick you are doing fab! I'm expecting good things from you. :D xx Have a lovely weekend.

Debs imagine 7 packs of butter - all that fat has come off you - you say it is totm therefore you most likely wont have lost fluid which most people do in the first week so all that fat has come off you in ONE week

IreneH - 7lbs
KittyB - 10lbs
Fuzzyzella - 7lbs
MommyB - 8 lbs
Lumpyroo - 7lbs
Rach - 7lbs
Aaleigha -6lbs (SW 183)
Debs78 - 10lbs (3.75lbs lost)
Galaxy Defender- 8lbs
Jax123 - 7lbs
baloo - 7lbs
Madferret - 7lbs
tanner - 8 lbs
shrinkingannie - 10 lbs
*Saski* - 7 lbs
bear1982 - 10 lbs (4 lb already gone)

Back