June Challenge

Hey Emma, you're right, it's not bad. You've managed to enjoy yourself a week and it's only cost you half a pound. Just keep it to the one naughty week, and you'll prob see a big loss the following week :)

Goals so far:

Dreamer - 10lbs (3.5lbs to go)
Undisturbedgirl - 19.5lbs (13lbs to go)
Sophs - 6lbs (3.5lbs to go)
caramumofmany - 7lbs (4lbs to go)

GaynorEm - 14lbs
EveryRose - 4lbs
Sknybrd2B - 10lbs
Emma85 - 7lbs (6.5lbs to go)
jacqu79 - 7lbs
Dramatic_Star - 7lbs
Georgiestar - 6lbs
Angelie - 10lbs

I'm quite happy with my losses so far - I've got 3.5lbs to go, but I'm heading for an extended weekend of eating and drinking in London tomorrow. For the people posting progress so far, we're now over 61% of the way to goal :)

Thank you Undisturbedgirl...I plan to have a great few days off work...not had a holiday day off since I started beginning of Jan. Can't believe I have to be up half 4 in the morning though lol

Will catch up on here when I get back on here Wednesday

V :)

Goals so far:

Undisturbedgirl - 19.5lbs (13.5lbs to go)
Sophs - 6lbs (3.5lbs to go)

GaynorEm - 14lbs
EveryRose - 4lbs
Sknybrd2B - 10lbs
jacqu79 - 7lbs
Dramatic_Star - 7lbs
Georgiestar - 6lbs
Angelie - 10lbs

Not to worry undisturbedgirl...you've lost so much last week, you've most likely just put the water bit back on. You'll see a loss next week, I'm sure of it :D

V

yay sophs!! :p Have you updated your tickers yet? x

Nope and the reason being is that I have new scales (can't read the old type well) but it says i've lost and hubby checked too lol. But as from this week I am going with the new digital scales, but they are weighing me heavier so as from next week I will be taking it from that. If you get what I mean

Goals so far:

Undisturbedgirl - 19.5lbs (13.5lbs to go)
Sophs - 6lbs (GOAL MET +1)

GaynorEm - 14lbs
EveryRose - 4lbs
Sknybrd2B - 10lbs
jacqu79 - 7lbs
Dramatic_Star - 7lbs
Georgiestar - 6lbs
Angelie - 10lbs

Well done sophs, that's brilliant :D

Undisturbed - London was great, and I saw Avenue Q at the theatre which was really funny. Unfort I put on quite a bit of weight, although I've not officially weighed myself in yet. It's a good few pounds (mostly water weight I guess, but fat too I'm sure).

Back