June Challenge

Dreamer

Gold Member
I challenge myself to lose 10lbs in June. It seems reasonable enough, although I'll be taking a week off from June 12th till June 19th while I go to London. Anyone else got June goals set?

I am setting myself the challenge to have lost 2 st by the end of June. I have been following SW and have lost 8.5 lbs in my first free weeks, so i have 19.5 lbs left to go.

Good luck to everyone with their challenges x

I want to do this monthly challenge, but only started with SW yesterday... So I am not sure what I should be aiming for. Can anyone give me an idea?

ok i had a bad week last week so lost the whole of 2lb last month tragic ah anyhow i am going to be good this month my ideal is to lose 7lb a month so i am going to pledge 7lb thank you XX

I want to do this monthly challenge, but only started with SW yesterday... So I am not sure what I should be aiming for. Can anyone give me an idea?

It's really an individual choice....but I guess you want some kind of guide really. Not sure if I'm the best for advice, but they do say 1 to 2 lbs a week is a healthy weight loss, and there's about 4.5wks in June.....how about a goal somewhere between 5 and 9lbs? First wk you might have a bigger loss due to water, so you might want to aim the higher end of that bracket.

V :)

June Goals

Goals so far:

Dreamer - 10lbs
Undisturbedgirl - 19.5lbs
Sophs - to be decided
caramumofmany - 7lbs

4lb the rate I'm going :(

4lb the rate I'm going :(

4lbs gone is about 1/3 of a stone, gone which won't come back. Plus looks like you had a big loss the first week...which prob means a bit of water loss....in week 2 you would have gained back a little water, and lost more than the 1lb of fat. Don't stress about it

Goals so far:

Dreamer - 10lbs
Sophs - to be decided
caramumofmany - 7lbs

GaynorEm - 14lbs
EveryRose - 4lbs

I would like to pledge 10lbs for this months challenge.I hope my weight loss is more but my PT always told me to keep my mini goals realistic and acheivable. Good luck to everyone!

can i join too please?

I would like to go for 7lbs off in june - hope i will lose more, but im going to set an achievable goal - so 7lbs it is!

Goals so far:

Dreamer - 10lbs
Sophs - to be decided
caramumofmany - 7lbs

GaynorEm - 14lbs
EveryRose - 4lbs
Sknybrd2B - 10lbs
Emma85 - 7lbs

Goals so far:

Dreamer - 10lbs
Sophs - 6lbs
caramumofmany - 7lbs

GaynorEm - 14lbs
EveryRose - 4lbs
Sknybrd2B - 10lbs
Emma85 - 7lbs

I'm aiming for 7lb.:)

Goals so far:

Dreamer - 10lbs
Sophs - 6lbs
caramumofmany - 7lbs

GaynorEm - 14lbs
EveryRose - 4lbs
Sknybrd2B - 10lbs
Emma85 - 7lbs
jacqu79 - 7lbs

I've posted in a similar post in the calorie counting section, but will post here as well.

Aiming to lose 7lb's :)

Goals so far:

Dreamer - 10lbs, <32.5% fat
Sophs - 6lbs
caramumofmany - 7lbs

GaynorEm - 14lbs
EveryRose - 4lbs
Sknybrd2B - 10lbs
Emma85 - 7lbs
jacqu79 - 7lbs
Dramatic_Star - 7lbs

Lots of weight loss goals...remember, if anyone has different types of goals, that's ok too e.g. inch loss, to fit into certain sizes, to not cheat, etc, etc

Last edited:
Back