June/July book - Valley of the Dolls by Jacquiline Susann - Read by 31st July

I think unless something is a brand new release there shouldnt be a problem getting it on ebay or amazon for a few £'s.

Im a terrible book snob. I HATE libraries and Im not keen on second hand books in general lol

I agree with Wanda about trying to find the cheapest copy of the book - looks like i've paid the most so far for this one, what a tool! lol.

Sandy, where did you get a brand new copy for 1p?

I'm hoping my book arrives today! Has anyone started yet?

I agree with Wanda as I am saving hard for things for the house so a cheap good book will be great. I am also very like Starlight I dont like libaries as such as mine is not so good and when we can get them new for 1p plus postage of amazon I am happy with that...had a parcel delivered this morning but it was not my book.....however I did get up at 5.30 made a brew and read my current book for two hours to try and finish it lol....see what your doing to me!!! xx

I agree with Wanda as I am saving hard for things for the house so a cheap good book will be great. I am also very like Starlight I dont like libaries as such as mine is not so good and when we can get them new for 1p plus postage of amazon I am happy with that...had a parcel delivered this morning but it was not my book.....however I did get up at 5.30 made a brew and read my current book for two hours to try and finish it lol....see what your doing to me!!! xx

LOL it's quite stressful trying to quickly finish a book isn't it?

Got to get to library still but am sure will be up to scratch soon...I'm excited!

Yep I am still at it now lol...should be doing some decorating but that would get in the way far too much so going to put it down for now and do my ironing then I can feel justified in reading some more later on lol...what a life..xx

My library has several other books by her and I brought one home (Light on Snow), but not this one, so off to two other libraries tomorow to see if they have it in, fingers crossed...I really want to read The Weight of Water too...in fact a few look relly interesting hmmm...

Hi all.......desperately rushing my book so I can start Sea Glass.......at least it's taking my mind off food! lol

Back