June new starters join here

I'm so disappointed in myself....day 4 today and I succumbed to temptation and had a few chips with gravy. I'm so so so so so so so annoyed with myself right now, I was having such a good week (although I hadn't yet hit ketosis) and now I feel like I've gone right back to the beginning :-(

fairydust81 said:
I'm so disappointed in myself....day 4 today and I succumbed to temptation and had a few chips with gravy. I'm so so so so so so so annoyed with myself right now, I was having such a good week (although I hadn't yet hit ketosis) and now I feel like I've gone right back to the beginning :-(

Your human. You've made a mistake. Drink as much water as possible and draw a line under it.

Don't think you've blown it now so you may as well eat everything in sight. Keep at it.

:)

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

hi all can i join please? i started june 25th officially but had startedthe thursday before but wasnt 100% had first wi yesterday and lost 7lb :).i did cambridge couple of yearsb ago and lost 3 stone but put it all back on after having my 6th baby, im so done having babies now lol.start weight 17st 11 id love to be 12 stone.

Hello lovelys!!!

So nice to read all the post in this thread and the follow up 1&2 week weigh ins :) really motivating to read.

I started on Tuesday- my birthday.. Eek. But thought would be a good memorable day to start. Weighed 14st and would love love love to get down to 10. Can't wait for weigh in on Monday, won't quite be a full week but hoping will still be a good loss! Finding things harder today but hoping by Monday I'm in ketosis.

Keep posting June cambridgers! I love reading them! xx

fairydust81 said:

Fairy dust keep going, I know exactly how u feel day 4!! It's not the end, drink loads and still look forward to Monday's weigh in. You'll only feel ten times worse if u eat more xx hugs

franbella21 said:
hi all can i join please? i started june 25th officially but had startedthe thursday before but wasnt 100% had first wi yesterday and lost 7lb :).i did cambridge couple of yearsb ago and lost 3 stone but put it all back on after having my 6th baby, im so done having babies now lol.start weight 17st 11 id love to be 12 stone.

6 babies !! WOW!! I admire u! If u can do that u can do cd hehehe. Well done for yesterday :) hope u have a good second week x

i should have bought a tv :p lol .i love them to pieces but now is me time :) time to concentrate on getting healthy x

franbella21 said:
i should have bought a tv :p lol .i love them to pieces but now is me time :) time to concentrate on getting healthy x

Lol!! And u can do it!! Have u got people around u supporting you to do it? X

Mu hubby is supportive though not really happy about me doin it.i did it 2 years ago n got really ill with kidney stones and developed septicima and blamed the diet lol.noome else knows im doin it lol.do u have good support hun?

franbella21 said:
Mu hubby is supportive though not really happy about me doin it.i did it 2 years ago n got really ill with kidney stones and developed septicima and blamed the diet lol.noome else knows im doin it lol.do u have good support hun?

I did it a few years ago too.. Gave me some problems but not that extreme! Glad your ok now... Fingers crossed for this time. Yeah I guess but admittedly I have tried a few times and failed so I don't think anyone takes me too seriously now- but in a way I think that's now making me more determined to do it to prove them wrong! A long amount of time facing this just feels harder so trying to just think day by day xx

Hiya,
i started on the 25th weighing 12stones7lb.(82kg) my second time around. did SS for 5 days last december just before christmas and lost 3kg. well the rest is history as christmas put a stop to it.
im more determined this time around. i need to loss 10kg 1stone25lb before August.
i have tried to stay motivated by reading success stories on the forum

made a fatal mistake and drank last night :// i usually have a good social life and go out everysat with the girls.i feel so so guilty and now have to get back into ketosis and i was fully in it until last nite.ridiculous and it wasnt even worth it.never mind im on the water so onwards and upwards.hope everyone is doing better than me x

franbella21 said:
made a fatal mistake and drank last night :// i usually have a good social life and go out everysat with the girls.i feel so so guilty and now have to get back into ketosis and i was fully in it until last nite.ridiculous and it wasnt even worth it.never mind im on the water so onwards and upwards.hope everyone is doing better than me x

Not doing so good...Had a really bad day and kept getting bad news after bad news. Day started off bad and ended up shocking....So I ate some chicken stir fry and had a roast veal sand which and half a glass of orange juice. I feel soooo guilty.

Gotta get back on track tomorrow, and try not let myself fall back into comfort eating when I get bad news, or I'm feeling down.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Not doing so good...Had a really bad day and kept getting bad news after bad news. Day started off bad and ended up shocking....So I ate some chicken stir fry and had a roast veal sand which and half a glass of orange juice. I feel soooo guilty.

Gotta get back on track tomorrow, and try not let myself fall back into comfort eating when I get bad news, or I'm feeling down.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I had a really bad time on Friday and caved and ended up eating chips and gravy. Someone said here not to give in though, not to binge eat just because I'd eaten and I didn't, I got back on track and was fine over the weekend. You're only human, try not to get too disheartened, start again and you'll be fine.

I had my first WI today and I had a loss of 5lbs :)

fairydust81 said:
I had a really bad time on Friday and caved and ended up eating chips and gravy. Someone said here not to give in though, not to binge eat just because I'd eaten and I didn't, I got back on track and was fine over the weekend. You're only human, try not to get too disheartened, start again and you'll be fine.

I had my first WI today and I had a loss of 5lbs :)

That's brilliant, congratulations. I have my first wi in two days. I'm hoping I can do just as well as you :)

thats fab fairy!! see the chips didnt ruin it!! x

Hi everyone I started diet on th 12th of June, so I have had 2 weigh ins week one I lost 5 lb and week two I lost 3 lb. Next weigh in is tomorrow. I am having 3 shakes a day and one small meal, I havnt found the diet to bad bit of a struggle today but thankfully havnt had to many days like it .Good luck to everyone:)

Yay, had my first weigh in today lost 3.8kg which is just over 8 pounds. So glad my bad day didn't affect my weight too much. In fact it's only spurned me on more. Imagine how much more i could have lost?.?.?.?.

yay thats awesome! i had 2nd wi today lost 4 lbs :)

Well done to both of you they are both great losses,makes the whole thing worth while, and gives you great motivation doesn't it, keep up the good work .

Back