June start - support required

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Hello!
I'm back after a planned break. I'm restarting Wednesday.

Not been weighed yet, so not sure what the damage will be - but Im guessing about 10lb (hopefully).

I have a holiday booked (all inclusive!) 31st July so have exactly 2months to be 100% SS. I hope to be at goal by October so I need to break through the next few stone!

Fresh start - and just wondered whether anyone else is starting/restarting this week who would like some support? Or anyone with a end of July goal?

(I'll also start a long 100% challenge again - I didn't quite make the 100days last time!)

I've been doing a mixture of ss+/810/1000 for weeks now and would really like to get motivated into ss again, June start sounds like a good idea, can move down to ss+ tomorrow ready for ss on Wednesday. I'm on half term so should find it easier, as at work there are always biscuits is staffroom, the best part of a week away from them will hopefully get the sugar out of my system

hey im back too! i am hoping to reach my goal by end July mid Aug so im with you :) im doing ss+ again.
unfortunatly im back to 13stone 6lbs :( but the damage is done so gotta just get on with it now...plus im hoping for a good first week loss!!
Best of luck xx

trisha said:
I've been doing a mixture of ss+/810/1000 for weeks now and would really like to get motivated into ss again, June start sounds like a good idea, can move down to ss+ tomorrow ready for ss on Wednesday. I'm on half term so should find it easier, as at work there are always biscuits is staffroom, the best part of a week away from them will hopefully get the sugar out of my system

Hello Trisha! Sounds great - I always fund it slightly easier to change my eating habits when there's a change to my daily routine.
I started to let a little bit of SS+ food get into my routine before - which made it much more tempting for me to cheat. Being 100% is what keeps me motivated not to cheat! Good luck for tomorrow!

kellymarie3488 said:
hey im back too! i am hoping to reach my goal by end July mid Aug so im with you :) im doing ss+ again.
unfortunatly im back to 13stone 6lbs :( but the damage is done so gotta just get on with it now...plus im hoping for a good first week loss!!
Best of luck xx

Good luck in the restart! Well at least with your goal within touching distance you can see the end of your journey! Good luck getting into ketosis!

I think thats what does it for me as well, a little bit of food, leads to a bit more, I'm always better to abstain totally, than having a little bit. Good luck tomorrow

good luck ladies...

think of the end result, thats whats keeping me going at the moment

Morning everyone :) just had my first half litre of water and about to have my first shake. Good luck

trisha said:
Morning everyone :) just had my first half litre of water and about to have my first shake. Good luck

Off to a good start - well done. I'll be following in your footsteps tomorrow!

Hello!
I'm back after a planned break. I'm restarting Wednesday.

Not been weighed yet, so not sure what the damage will be - but Im guessing about 10lb (hopefully).

I have a holiday booked (all inclusive!) 31st July so have exactly 2months to be 100% SS. I hope to be at goal by October so I need to break through the next few stone!

Fresh start - and just wondered whether anyone else is starting/restarting this week who would like some support? Or anyone with a end of July goal?

(I'll also start a long 100% challenge again - I didn't quite make the 100days last time!)

hi chick, good to see you :D get back on the amiguette thread and get pming us- ive had a bad couple weeks and getting back into focus on friday when i get paid, im back for good this time- we can do this!!

Hi Jayellekay :)

I'm back again! I've decided I'm restarting tomorrow. I go on holiday 23 Jul so a week before you. I'm going to ss til then. Lets go for it!!

I really do need support. :sigh:

Good luck everyone. xx

Hey girls

all went well back at the CDC she was lovely, although i felt like a falure being back! she weighed me in at 13stone 2 (at lunch time) which was nice as mine said 13stone 6lbs (first thing).

first day went well, no cheats and this is day 2 for me also with no cheats woop!! Ketosis here we come!! bring on the smell breath hehe x

rachele said:
Hi Jayellekay :)

I'm back again! I've decided I'm restarting tomorrow. I go on holiday 23 Jul so a week before you. I'm going to ss til then. Lets go for it!!

I really do need support. :sigh:

Good luck everyone. xx
Hey! How are you? Have all your exams finished now?
I've just been to cdc and have bought all my supplies! She's in holiday next week - so I've not got a WI for 2weeks! Would love to do 10lbs!
With our holidays to aim for - we can be 100%!!!! Keep focussed! I'll be on here a lot, especially whilst I'm getting into ketosis, so let me know how you're getting on!

kellymarie3488 said:
Hey girls

all went well back at the CDC she was lovely, although i felt like a falure being back! she weighed me in at 13stone 2 (at lunch time) which was nice as mine said 13stone 6lbs (first thing).

first day went well, no cheats and this is day 2 for me also with no cheats woop!! Ketosis here we come!! bring on the smell breath hehe x

Bring on ketosis! you're only a failure if you stop trying - and 2days 100% you're already on a roll!
Keep at it! Good luck!

I've just got weighed in, with an 8lb gain. Happy with that, as I'm still "in the 12's" and I know most of it is water from the carbs and alcohol.

So day one tomorrow. Wish me luck!

I've just got weighed in, with an 8lb gain. Happy with that, as I'm still "in the 12's" and I know most of it is water from the carbs and alcohol.

That's great less than you thought and still in the 12's fantastic! My exams are finished thankfully as they lead to a lot of stress binging - just the results to come :$

I'm sure we can do 100% up to our hols and get some great losses. You are always so positive which is a wonderful inspiration. Can't wait to get started tomorrow now. I've 5 days worth of tetras in the fridge and have just text my long suffering CDC with a plea for urgent supplies. Lets go for it! xx

HTML:

HTML:

Not too bad and still in the 12's.

I've done SS+ today in preparation for ssing from tomorrow.

Good luck everyone, We CAN do this

This is it girls, are we ready?

I'm just about to have my first shake, then I'll be glugging the water, nothing much planned for today, just some spring cleaning, and maybe a walk later. Good luck everyone

Good luck.

Day one for me - 2 shakes down and 1.5litres water.

Just waiting for the headache to hit!

And we're off!! Had one shake and a litre of water. Been busy doing the garden so been nice and busy. Waiting for the diet coke withdrawal to kick in.

Good luck everyone for a successful day one! xxx

Morning all, day 2 :)

I've already had 2 litres of water :) (I've been awake since 6:30 when DH left for work, nothing much planned for today, only 2 more days of half term left :(. I've got to go and pick up my contact lens, then I'll have a look around shops I think, maybe a walk this afternoon if the weather is good. Think I'll go for my first shake now.

Good luck all, Have a good day :)

Last edited:
Back