Junk Food craving

ClaireCat

On a mission for boobs!
All I can think about is Fox's vienesse biscuits to dunk in my tea. For about 2 weeks all I've been thinking about is eating pizza.

Swear to god I cant get it out my mind!!!

Half of me thinks "just eat it and get the craving over and done with" and the other half keeps trying to tell myself it wont be as good as I think it will be and would just be a complete waste of all the effort I've put in so far.

Aaarrrggghhh!!!

Be strong!!! You can do itx

I find I'm craving things when I'm bored. Try to amuse yourself with a hobby or read a book, always works for me. Gols luck!

Its just been a constant craving for about 2 weeks now!

I came home and made some quorn sausages with some lettuce (on 810) and then spent all night making a "rat room" out of my spare room! Just so this makes sense, I have pet rats who were in the livingroom, but I've moved them to the spare bedroom so they now have the place to themselves to get up to mischief. Obv their safely in their cage just now, but they can have free range of the room when I'm in!

So yeah, just sat down and now going to bed. Exausted! And another day without giving in to the pizza! Even tho dominos just tried to tempt me with £10 off a £25 spend. Really need to unsubscribe from their FB page! lol

Haha I know what you mean! I get emails all the time 2 for one meals, 20% off, free dessert etc etc. Unsubscribed from them all now but still getting mega cravings the last few days :(
Just doesnt go away, I get distracted for a while but then they're back again a few hours later, all I have been thinking about is food....

Back