Ju's food diary

Ju1979

Hi all, thought I'd start posting my food diaries so you can all have a butchers and tell me if I'm doing anything wrong!

09/04/08:
Breakfast - 2 slices wholemeal toast with laughing cow light (HEX A and HEB)

Lunch - couscous salad (couscous made with lemon juice and coriander leaves, celery, lettuce, spring onion, radish, v. low fat cottage cheese)

Tea: vegetable spaghetti bolagnaise (I just know I've spelled that wrong...)

Snacks: 2 apples, 2 Alpen lights (HEX B)

Tea in milk during the day = HEX A

Syns: going to have a couple small bottles of stella artois watching the football = 11 syns

Ju :)

Looks great Ju, I can't spot any potential hazards, mmm infact the cous cous sounds gorgeous, I may have to make myself some for tomorrow.
Enjoy the football, and your beer.
Lou xxx

Thanks Lou, couscous is great for lunches, takes five minutes to cook and its nice and light - sometimes I find pasta at dinnertime makes me feel a bit bloated.

The football was great, and so was the beer :)

Ju1979 your menu looks good hun, keep posting everyday and im sure you will be ine sweety.
Keep up the good work.
Ruthy xxx

Thanks Ruthy :)

10/04/08
Breakfast - 4 ryvitas (HEX B) with v. low fat cottage cheese
Lunch - couscous salad
Tea - my 'cheat' risotto - veggies boiled up with brown rice and laughing cow light (HEX A) stirred in at the end to make it creamy, and broccoli
Snacks - 2 apples, 2 Alpen lights (HEX B)
Milk in tea - HEX A
Syns - fun size mars bar and twix = 9.5 syns

I'm aiming for 10 syns a day - don't seem to lose much when I have 5, and I always do green days :)

Ju

A cheat risotto sounds like a great idea hon! I will make it this weekend!!

x

Hey im coming to live with you for a bit it sounds lovely!

Esp that risotto yum!!! i lose more when i use my syns.

Ruthy xxx

Hope you enjoy the risotto if you do try it - I find the rice needs longer to cook than what it says on the packet when there's other things boiling with it.

11/04/08 - yay, its Friday :)
Breakfast - instant mash (don't ask :p)
Lunch - couscous salad
Tea - 110 g roast beef (2 X HEX B), spuds roasted in fry light, broccoli, turnip and carrots, yum yum yum :)
Snacks - 2 apples, 2 muller lights
Milk in tea - HEX A
Syns - 2 glasses of white wine - it was a hock, not sure how many syns per 142 ml glass, guessing 5-6, so no more than 12 syns today.
Didn't manage to fit in another HEX A.

Hey Ju so far so good. Keep up the good work! your a star!

Ruthy xxx

Thanks Ruthy, it does help to post my diaries on here, knowing that everyone will be seeing what I'm eating so I'd better stay good!

12/04/08
Breakfast - beans on 2 slices toast (HEX B)
Lunch - pasta salad (pasta, fromage frais, spinach and celery)
Tea - cheat risotto using laughing cow light (HEX A)
Snacks - muller light, banana, hi-fi bar (HEX B)
Milk in tea - HEX A
Syns - 1 and a half pints of guiness = 15 syns

Think I did well today, went down the pub with a couple of friends this afternoon for a girly catch up and gossip, and allowed myself 15 syns and stuck to it - and they were eating crisps and minstrels and I didn't have any :D A couple of months ago I'd of have about three or four pints of lager and two bags of crisps :)

Hi everyone, not posted for a couple of days as I messed up my PC; all fixed now though.

Really pleased, had my WI yesterday and I'd lost two and a half pounds - made up for last week and some! :party0049:

Got my half stone award and feeling positive :)

16/04/08
Breakfast - 4 ryvita (HEX B) with laughing cow light (HEX A)
Lunch - couscous salad
Tea - cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce made with half of my second HEX A (rest in tea) with onion and courgette mixed in
Snacks - banana, 2 alpen lights (HEX B)
Syns - 2 glasses of wine and a tot of whisky = 12.5 syns (celebrating!)

Ju

well done Ju, thats a fab loss :)

yay!

well done ju

Ruthy xxx

Back