Just 2 stone 6lbs til management!!

bexnkev

Silver Member
To some people this may seem an awful lot but to me it sounds like a miracle!!! When I started back in November 34lb away from management seemed a million miles away... Having lost 144lbs with 48lbs to go til I hit my target weight! Wow, my brain struggles to take in the achievement!! We are talking around 12 weeks til I can start management!! I'm starting with around a stone to lose in management!! I still can't believe how well this diet has gone. My god... over 10 stone in 8 months!!!! :eek::D:cool::eek::D:cool::eek::D:cool:

that's some achievement bex you have every right to be soooooooooo proud. good look tackling the last hurdle

Well done bexnkev, that it absolutely amazing and you look fantastic, keep it up. Lighterlife is brilliant but you are the one that has kept up all the hard work and not given in, congratulations!!

You have done so well - I am mightily impressed. What a life-changing experience - You will be there in no time!

Thanks all... BL ... look forward to going into management with you!! It'll be nice to experience it with someone!! Yippee... not long now :) I'm soooo excited!! (damn scared too!!):D

Back