Just 5 days to go until.........

Ms R

I start my re-feed!!!

I'm probably not going to achieve my goal by Saturday morning (need another 9lb to do that) but I will/should be in the 10st bracket. Anyway I'm starting re-feed on Saturday so that I can join in eating with my family over Christmas BUT I am not planning on re-feeding to 100% food. I plan to stick with staying on 2 shakes a day and just having 1 meal a day within the allowed food items on re-feed and then after the New Year, I plan to go back to 100% TFR to get myself to goal weight!!

Not sure if this will work out ok but that's my plan. I'm not going to beat myself up because I didn't hit my goal in time for Christmas so I'm kind of babysitting my weight loss over the festive period, having a bit of a break and then BANG come 2nd January I'll be full steam ahead on 100% TFR for a further 4 weeks or so to get my last 1st 7lb off me. I want to get to around 9st 7lb so that I have half a stone to play with once I'm eating full time as my new ceiling weight will be 10st so I can fluctuate by up to 7lbs either way and hopefully that will keep my weight loss maintained going forward.

Anybody have any thoughts on my plan.....will it work....will it not??? Interested to hear from you. :D

I an to do the same over Xmas and 2 nd Jan hit it 100% again
Need to loose another 1 half stone to hit my 5 stone target

Well it will either work or be a diet disaster!! Lol

Back