just a quick hello =)

Gingerlilytea

hey everyone. im new, was looking for a forum for weight loss and i came across here and it looks great. today is the first day of my calorie controlled diet and im planning what i eat in advance. my plan is also to go for an hour walk every day and hopefully i will get somewhere! my calorie limit is between 1,200 and 1,500. im 5'4 and weight 168lbs and my long term goal weight is 112lbs (pre pregnancy weight!) my goal date is novemeber the 25th, im hoping i lose at least 2lbs a week to reach that goal lol ;) oh well, thats the plan but things may go pear shaped lol. nice to meet you all! sorry for rambling lol xxx

Hey! You said hello on my post so I thought I'd return your hello on this thread :) Good luck on the healthy eating plan, although I'm sure you don't need good luck, ahh what I meant to say was best wishes with your weight loss :) I wish I had a lovely pre-pregnancy weight to get back to and a little baby to thank for the weight gain, but unfortunately I've got no excuse other than I've eaten too much of too many bad foods lol!

Hi and welcome, good luck.

Back