just a quick update about wk 3....

thanks hunnie, im well pleased with it, hope i continue losing, anything at all and il be happy.

hows it all going for u?? xxx

It's ok been resllll good as always start week 20 mom thou I'm doing cal countin just to get my body to shift a little after a gain for no reason, I love ww but I need something else for a while to focus and be not lazy with plan, it may not make a difference but will see.
Have a lovely weekend and pleaseddd for you ;) xx

yh sometimes a change helps. my leader yesterday was saying that for anyone who get a little stuck, maybe try kick start...though its only 18 points or core plan. we had a lady who sts for weeks and she tried it and lost 4.5 lb, so it can work wonders!!!!

hope u have a fab week hun!!!! xxx

Hi all,

i hope everyone has had a fab week. i on the otherhand have been a bit poorly so have not been online all week.

my weigh in last saturday stayed the same, i was a bit disappointed as have worked hard but it wasnt a gain so still on track. i have weigh in 4 tmrw, have a feeling iv stayed same again :-( as iv not exercised due to being pooly but for swimming 30-40 min 3x over the week. but we will see tmrw......

xxx

i had my start of wk 4 weigh in today and lost 1lb...was hoping for 2 but im happy with any loss....got my first silver 7 :) how do i get a silver 7 on here tho as i cant find it??? thanks in advance xxx

aw thank u ladyvegas!! i have taken it easy over the last 2 weeks as its so hard to exercise if your not on top form and i needed my body to get better. i think im on the mend now so hope to get back to full exercise after wknd. i hope u too feel better and follow your own advice and take it easy too :) good luck with yur weight loss journey, il see u at the end!!! :)

i hope everyone is having a great wknd xxxx

Find someone with one on their page and right click, copy and paste xx

Yay! thank u, and was really that simple! lol x

Well done on your loss!! you are doing great!! I start WW by myself monday and you are a real inspiration, and I cant wait to start now!!

Well done to you!!xx

Well done on your loss!! you are doing great!! I start WW by myself monday and you are a real inspiration, and I cant wait to start now!!

Well done to you!!xx

thank u so much! im sure ul do great to. WW is a great plan to follow as u dont feel deprived or that u r on a diet and it helps u make good choices and re-educates u on food, its contents, portions and much more besides.

good luck for your start on monday and i look forward to seeing your progress xxx

Well done on your losses, hope you are feeling better. I love getting a silver 7 congrats on getting your 1st

Back