Just a swallow away from cheating !!!

well I very nearly let myself down today .. bought my 2 year old a little cake from greggs , she scoffed the sprinkles on the top them said she didnt like it and gave it to me ... i was in the middle of town and wasnt sure where to put it .. so I put half of it in my mouth :eek::eek: , I chewed once .. but then thought 'waht the hell am I doing ??' and actually spat it out into my hand !!!!! Hope no one saw me !!! lol

Well done for not eating the cake! :D

I did something terribly similar yesterday, amazing how much we don't even think about eating a lot of what we put in our mouths. enforced thinking about how much i can nibble on wihtout really noticing it or wanting it or enjoying it.

You do have to be careful with this though, as doing this is an eating disorder all of its own.

Just so others are aware :)

Arrggghhh......kids...who'd have 'em!?! I have kids (7) and it's soooooo difficult not eating when they're around 'cos they have scrummy food, but on the other hand it also sends out a pretty bad message and if they're young it's difficult to explain it away too.
I have to admit to also having to rein myself in from grazing through the kids leftovers - what an admission!! xx

Well done you!!! Did it taste nice though? :0p

Back