just about to start xenical...

jennyc

Silver Member
hi guys iv just come back from my doctor and he s put me on xenical..after my struggle s with my weight..i went on lipotrom 2 years ago and lost 7 stone but put most back on.so im trying xenical i was just hoping someone here can give me some advise.iv joined unislim..is this diet ok to do with the tablets?and what rae the weigh losses weekly? thanks guys

Hi and welcome!

There are many wonderful people on here but just to confuse people we all do a variety of different diets!!

I've never heard of the diet you mentioned so I just popped in to say good luck - haven't got much advice sorry!! Xx

Not one I have heard of either sorry, I just calorie count & low fat using myfitnesspal.com. I have lost 21lbs in 7 weeks so if you stick to the rules it can be really successful. Good Luck with your journey x

Just had a look at unislim online - I think as long as you follow the xen rules, it will be fine..
Rules: 5g or less per 100g fat per item eaten.. Look at the back of the packets etc.

45g max fat per day, 15g max per main meal ( breakfast/lunch/dinner) which is when you take your tablets too :)

Drink loads water 2 litres + per day.. Or you will feel bloated and constipated :)

Your cal level as per your height/ weight exercise level or as per your diet program.. Which program have you chosen with unislim?

Hi there.sorry i didn't reply just found this on my phone.am not very well up on there i phone s.not to mention i keep forgetting my password.lol but anyway. I started on the tablets last week.so i get weighed in uni slim on Thursday so il see if they are working.i have had a few toilet issue s but am on top of it now.just tryin to get my head around reading the labels before i put hand to mouth.good luck with yours x

jennyc said:
Hi there.sorry i didn't reply just found this on my phone.am not very well up on there i phone s.not to mention i keep forgetting my password.lol but anyway. I started on the tablets last week.so i get weighed in uni slim on Thursday so il see if they are working.i have had a few toilet issue s but am on top of it now.just tryin to get my head around reading the labels before i put hand to mouth.good luck with yours x

Let us know how your weigh in goes! I'd you want something to try & keep you motivated we have an Easter Challenge you could join x

Thanks lexie that sounds good.what's the challenge?il be delighted even if i loose a pound a week.at this rate.iv been piling on weight so fast the last few months.am lookin forward to my weigh in.i need to get out more lol

jennyc said:
Thanks lexie that sounds good.what's the challenge?il be delighted even if i loose a pound a week.at this rate.iv been piling on weight so fast the last few months.am lookin forward to my weigh in.i need to get out more lol

It's whatever you want it to be honey, you choose an amount you want to lose & post your results each week & I'll update them. There is a stickie thread called Easter Challenge for you to add you details on. It's going really well, between the challengers we have lost over 5 stone in 2 weeks x

Lexie2005 said:
It's whatever you want it to be honey, you choose an amount you want to lose & post your results each week & I'll update them. There is a stickie thread called Easter Challenge for you to add you details on. It's going really well, between the challengers we have lost over 5 stone in 2 weeks x

That's fantastic.well done.Yeah sounds good il post tomorrow my first one.if i loose.fingers crossed.lol

Back