Just about to start!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by McSwitty, 5 May 2009 Social URL.

1. McSwitty

McSwitty New Member

Hi...Just about to start, bought cd's & some printed documents from ebay, thinking I would just do it alone, then i got on here & read about the group meetings, I did attend slimming world back in 2000/2001 & lost weight for my wedding but then gained most of it back on my honeymoon....as you do! Anyway since then i have been yo yoing, i do attend an overeaters anonymous meeting every now & then, but need a food plan so thought i would give this a go again, there is a meeting near me this evening that i could attend.....Will see if i can pluck up the courage. Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. txrawl

txrawl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.28%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Go for it! If you can get to a class it does keep you on the straight and narrow I find. Also this site is great for support. Good luck!

4. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck! I think it's worth joining a class even if you only go once to pick up all the leaflets and maybe buy some recipe books. Going to class keeps me on the straight and narrow, because when I have a blip, knowing I'm going to get weighed on a Thursday stops me giving in completely.

5. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi, going to class really helps me to stay on track more, i was trying to lose on my own last year and it took me much longer and i put some of it back on!
    Good luck

6. lauryloo

lauryloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    go for it - i love going to my class, its really friendly and it keeps me motivated!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.