Just about to start!

McSwitty

Hi...Just about to start, bought cd's & some printed documents from ebay, thinking I would just do it alone, then i got on here & read about the group meetings, I did attend slimming world back in 2000/2001 & lost weight for my wedding but then gained most of it back on my honeymoon....as you do! Anyway since then i have been yo yoing, i do attend an overeaters anonymous meeting every now & then, but need a food plan so thought i would give this a go again, there is a meeting near me this evening that i could attend.....Will see if i can pluck up the courage. Xx

Go for it! If you can get to a class it does keep you on the straight and narrow I find. Also this site is great for support. Good luck!

Good luck! I think it's worth joining a class even if you only go once to pick up all the leaflets and maybe buy some recipe books. Going to class keeps me on the straight and narrow, because when I have a blip, knowing I'm going to get weighed on a Thursday stops me giving in completely.

hi, going to class really helps me to stay on track more, i was trying to lose on my own last year and it took me much longer and i put some of it back on!
Good luck

Back