just add water....

JulesyR

Hi, I am off for a weekend away and have gone 1/2 board so will only have access to a kettle for lunch (its a fitness weekend so no lunching out, just lots of sweating)

Are there any just add water products that I could eat - like couscous, noodles etc? I have a Sainsbury's and a Morrisons close by.

I dread to think what the cafe options will be as its being hosted in a holiday (butlins) type place!

thank you!!

hi, not going to have plates, pans,fridge etc, literally need something akin to a pot noodle! But with less / no syns. Evening meals will have to be the best of whatever is on offer which is why I would like to minimise lunchtime syns!

hi, not going to have plates, pans,fridge etc, literally need something akin to a pot noodle! But with less / no syns. Evening meals will have to be the best of whatever is on offer which is why I would like to minimise lunchtime syns!

I got the salads from Morrisons in a plastic tub and then ate the ham and salad out of them and the same with the fruit

I always take a mini fridge with me and paper plates plastic cutlery etc then you can grab some cooked meats/quorn and a bag of mixed leaves of if not what about the lower calories instant soups with a wholemeal roll/rivita

Argos has the mini fridges for under £20 you can use them for picnics etc as they can run off the car cigarette lighter

Why not buy some disposable plates from Morrisons then your options will be wider bcause you can buy fresh stuff and just plate it up.

Mugshots, cous cous (ainsley harriot's are tasty and between .5 and 2 syns a packet) you could still eat salads and cold meats if you can run to the supermarket - there's nothing stopping you getting paper plates/plastic cutlery/packing a set from home.. You could buy the bags of ready prepped salad and cherry toms and just add meat to have w/ a mugshot.. You could take asda or co-op hexb pittas or some wholemeal rolls to make sandwhiches as well as they'll keep in the hotel room - a bit of the meat and salad and you're good to go. It might sound like
A faff but no one can run on just a mugshot alone.. Especially not when exercising.. Failing that, there's always fruit, that keeps out of the fridge.. X

Batchelors do a cupa pasta which is just add water ive only had the tomato flavour not sure if they do any others but that was free and very nice, just dont put in as much water as it tell you to

ooh loving the eggs in a kettle option. I shall try and find some mugshots, and yup already planning on the alpen bars and fruit options. There is no supermarket of any size on the campsite, and we are travelling by public transport so can't go laden with too much - and it is pretty full on exercise all day about 6 hours worth so lunch prep needs to be quick.

Some great ideas though - thank you!

Back