Just admitting I'm struggling :(

jayde1148

Gold Member
Basically I have lost nothing in the last year becasue I play with the same stone. I joing WW then SW then try it on my own and time flies by and I cannot get back into my initial state when I when from 28st to 21ish. Im back up into the 23's nowI think and need a miracle to get this going again. My natural fav diet is SW as I have lost the most on it but my all or nothing mindset or binging is making this so hard. Really tyring to fight it but feeling like I will never make it. Gonna try and kick my butt and get back into losing for the long haul.

Know exactly how you feel. I am losing and gaining the same two stone with WW and slimming world. I get all my books out, eat like a pig till I start and then barely last the day. I've come to the conclusion that SW is the way forward for me. I make these stupid decisions about ww and calorie counting when I have stuffed myself and not hungry. At least with SW there are things you can eat, although its not cake and crisps. Its an uphill struggle unfortunately and I am fed up of waiting for the 'right moment'. Its not gonna happen but I do want to lose this excess 9 stone.

Know exactly what you mean about the eating until the start day! I guess it is small steps and sticking to a plan whatever that may be. Good luck x

Hi Jayde, sorry to hear you're struggling. I think sometimes it's a case of repeating to yourself over and over that you can do this and you will get smaller so your head finally gets the message and you start to shift the lbs again. And follow the plan that suits you.

I always find changing one small thing tends to snowball into changing more things in my diet.

Good luck.

Thanks so much for your support and great advice. I know I need to believe I can do it again! And just voicing it helps me see how silly I am being and I can have control. Going to tell myself I can do it!! Thanks hun x

You can you can you can!! I am the same with the all or nothing attitude but it's far easier to for me to be in the nothing mood rather than the all mood hehe.
When I fall off the wagon I am trying to train myself into thinking 'okay, so I've fallen off the wagon with this but that doesn't mean the whole day is a write off'

You've lost so much already you have proved that you're awesome. You know we are all here for you, just stick with it and take it an hour at a time!

Kate x

Thanks so much, I'm starting to feel more positive than I was allready, someetimes I think you just need to admit the struggle to move on x

Every great journey begins with one step! You've made the decision to lose weight and there is nothing that can put you off :) just everytime you approach something to eat ask yourself 'is it nutritional? will it do me good?' good luck honey xo

Thanks x

Back