Just an update and a bit of good news :-)

petal91

So although i have had lots of little milestones/achievements along the way, today was possibly the best.
Today i wore a pair of size 14 skinny jeans! First time in about 7 years. To think that, just before Christmas when i started this diet (12th Decemeber-yes i was that stupid), i was in a size 20!
I think today and last month when my BMI finally became low enough to join the bone marrow donation list have been the highlights so far :)
Have lost a total of 43 inches at the moment and 34lbs :)
Sorry but just finally getting excited and thinking it may be possible to get to target weight!!

Well done you xxx

Well Done!" :)

Well done Petal that's absolutely brilliant - it's a great feeling!!! Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!!! Wish they could bottle that feeling its amazing!

Congratulations! That's amazing. I started the diet on Saturday and it's just the kind of inspiration I need to make me keep going. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Thanks guys :)
To any of you just starting KEEP AT IT! I never thought id stick it through- but my goodness am i glad i have.
Thanks everyone for your encouragement- most people in my life dont seem to realise what a big deal these things are to me :-\
Can always rely on you for support :)

Petal that's a fantastic achievement xxx feels great doesn't it xxx

Awww petals that's fantastic xxx

fabulous, well done. love the little milestones, they help us feel better to get there. well done on the jeans and for being able to register.

A lovely post, and well done you!

Inspiration - Yay, well done

Awesome reading Petal - nowt like it! xxx

How's it going Petal?

Back