Just back from Spain

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Had 2 weeks in Spain,fab time,drank more wine than I thought I would was intending to be stronger but ate really well ( I mean healthy) dont get weighed till Thursday this week coz of Bank Holiday but think I will be ok.What was a real treat was going to the markets and not having to rumage through all the stuff looking for the XXXL size,having lost my weight slowly I didnt really notice how much difference it made to my dress size, have any of you been suprised when you went shopping?
Nice to be back,looking forward to getting stuck into SW again.

welcome back hunni.xx sounds like you had a fab time.xx

Its a great feeling when you can fit into smaller sizes. Although have been struggling with the old eating I still smile to myself when buying new clothes. It took a while for me to take the right size into the changing room ( have lost two sizes). Instead of hiding the size label was walking around the shop proudly showing off my label. Although it was the largest size in the shop was the first time I could fit into anything there for many a year.
Just writing this has motivated me, so onwards and healthy eating again!

Not got to that stage yet, but the veg in the markets round the Med are FAB aren't they? And when we were in Portugal last year we ate fish nearly every day (apart from when we had a Thai green chicken curry which was dreamy!)

I still have a long way to go and hope to drop another size or two but choosing wisely during the day enabled me to spend my syns on drink,the fruit and veg are so tasty ,the strawberries were yummy and plenty of fat free yogurts in supermarket,even had a fat free strawberry quark.

I hope I do as well as you when I go to Spain in June. We're going half board though and I have difficulty controlling how much i put on my plate.....

Harrie, it was in Carrefour, it was a very large pot for 1 euro,even considered bringing some back but couldnt bear the thought of the tubs exploding in my suitcase.It was really nice well worth a try if you have Carrefour near you.They also have a great fat free bifidous fruit yogurt that I assumed was 'free'.

Eternity, Hope you have a great holiday, a good tip as you are staying in a Hotel would be to take a travel kettle and boil some eggs in it for lunch or anytime snack,take some mugshots as well then all you need is some fresh fruit .I chose to not eat anything that would take me over my syns so that I could use them all for wine,I had a really good time,you may decide something different but whatever you do ,enjoy it.

Good idea about the eggs, I don't drink alcohol (leave that to my OH ), so I'll definitely be eating some naughties when I'm away xx

Back