Just back from WI....

Caz

Repeat Offender
Had an AMAZING weigh in this week, I'm on cloud 9 I tell you!!!

Wasn't expecting to have a great week to be honest, but I completely blew away my expectation!

Weight: -4lbs!
Bust: -1in
Waist: -1in
Thighs: -1in
Arms: -0.5in
Hips: -3.5in!!!!! :-o

So yeah, I'm VERY happy!!! Didn't think the 1000 plan would work so well for me!

:bliss:

I really really am!! I didn't expect anything so great, I thought maybe 1-2lbs, an inch from somewhere, but never so much! I think my CDC was quite pleasantly surprised too!! I was so unsure about whether to move to the 1000 plan thinking it would ruin everything. So pleased to know it hasn't!

That means my hips have dropped a whole dress size in a week!!!!!!!

:bliss:

Woohoo!!! That's amazing! I'm not losing that much per week on SS. Maybe I should start moving up the plans soon...

Well done you - oh and well done on passing your exams - that's brilliant even if you didn't do as well as you had hoped. A pass is a pass is a pass.:happy096:

Personally I'm sitting on my hands at the moment (clever me typing with no hands ;)) as I'm desperate to eat. DH has just cooked a Thai red chicken curry and it smells divine. He is feeling sorry for me and pretending not to enjoy it bless him, but watching him lick the plate I'm guessing it's good!:rolleyes:

fabulous, well done!

well done caroline! on both the weight and inch loss and passing your exams! you must feel on top of the world! x x

well done hun! Thats a super loss, in weight and inches!!!
Very impressive on the 1000 cal plan
xxxx

Thats fantastic, well done!!

Back