Just because i am proud of my willpower!

I work as a Manager in Thorntons, meaning SW is probably harder than it would be if i worked in a greengrocers! haha went to a meeting yesterday and 8 ROUNDS of free samples were handed around, easter eggs, melts, moments, and a variety of new products and i resisted them ALL!...
Just seriously proud of my new found willpower thanks to SW and hope the weigh-in monday rewards me well :D Good luck to all with their losses over the weekend too!

I didn't think i would, and everyone kept going "ooo just have one it won't hurt" but when one little moment chocolate is 2.5 syns i just avoided the lot and kept drinking water and eating my fruit! and resisted...they've never given out freebies on meetings before when i hadn't joined slimming world! Typical! lol

OMG, a job at Thorntons sounds like the best/worst/hardest/most enjoyable job ever!

OMG, a job at Thorntons sounds like the best/worst/hardest/most enjoyable job ever!

I do love my job :) i like making presents for people and doing the icing writing, but when we are sent samples (like now) i've avoided them for 3 weeks now and i used to buy stuff every single week, it's been hard but i KNOW it will be worth it in the end, as they say at work it takes 21 days to form a new habit, so fingers crossed (as today is the 21st day) i should be fine when resisting!

but yes the hardest job ever when its all i can smell all day, and come home smelling of chocolate aswell!!

If you need to get any samples out of your house feel free to send em my way lol x

Wow!

That's some willpower! I couldn't even resist a celebration choc this week!

well done you for resisting

You must feel SO please with yourself. Go youuuu, go youuuu, go youuuu (etc etc) x

Well done . I've being doing sw just over 6 months don't crave chocolate anymore and rarely eat it . Got tins of chocs all in my kitchen and really not tempted lol .

I feel your pain! I work Saturdays in Peters Bakers and we're always cutting up pasties, sasuage rolls, cakes, etc for tasters for the customers (baring in mind cheese pasties are my ultimate weakness). Of course the other girls always help themselves to a 'taster' before they're put out for the customers, it can be soooo hard to resist at times.

Well done you, that's willpower at it's best!!

It was very hard, as was work today as we've been given more tasters to give to customers but i stuck to my guns and soldiered on! only 3 days until WI so i do hope it shows! Thanks everyone for your kind words also :) and i could not work in a Bakers! That would test my willpower beyond belief lol

A little shout out to my will power today said no to biscuits, cake Ns Ben n jerrys all on offer in asda....it took everything in me not to just say sod it and get an cake n ice-cream :)

Well done on your willpower!! I own a Fish & Chip shop!!! People ask me if I get fed up with fish n chips, well the answer is NOOOOOO!!!!!! lol, that's why I'm at slimming world, at least I can take the batter off and smother them in mushy peas, nom nom.

Ow wow!!! I could never work on a chippie I would eat all the profits!! There's a chippie is the next street down to my other halfs and even resisting that is hard!! I applaud u for not pinching a chip here n there!!!! Xxx

Back