Just been punched......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 21 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    .....In the face by a patient :mad:

Oh what a sh!tty time i'm having?! Been having some personal problems & not been on top of the whole lately. Got grabbed on the arm by a patient thursday night & have a lovely bruise :(. Completely flipped out at work coz the stress was getting too much, sister signed me off work as annual leave for a couple of days and back tonight, an aggressive patient is chucking stuff at us, i got too close & got a whack in the face......ARGHHHHHH Why do i do this job???????

Anyway that's me & my moan!!!!

I'll be moaning again on wednesday at weigh in coz i've not followed the program very well this week & have probably put on but hey life's a b!tch.....

Hope you all have a good day!.....xxxx

Mini and Kath like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Oh my word, hope you are ok!!

Mike

Mini likes this.
  4. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    sounds like you are going through the mill, hope you are ok. i don't think i could do your job as i would end up lumping people back. As for wi, it wont be as bad as you think hun.

Mini likes this.
  5. nicola444

nicola444 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Giving you a (((((big hug))))) - let this go and take some time out for you

Mini likes this.
  6. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You sound like you need one of these.. :hug99:

Really hope your week gets better for you - fingers crossed for Wednesday...

Keep posting - we're here for support...

H x

Mini likes this.
  7. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Awww Fuzzy, u have had a bad time... hope ur ok, don't worry about the diet... i'm sure it won't be as bad as u think.

Mini likes this.
  8. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh my god how awful!!!

It makes me so mad that our nurses and medical staff our treated in this way, what on earth possesses people to behave like that :mad: It is so shocking. Like when firemen get called out to hoax calls and get stones thrown at them :mad: argggggghhhhhh

I hope you are ok (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Mini likes this.
  9. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hope you are ok Fuzzy...admire you for doing that job, I couldn't do it.

Weigh in won't be as bad as you think. You haven't got far to go now so stick with and youb will soon be there..(((hugs)))

Mini likes this.
  10. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    :grouphugg:Aww big hug and some positive vibes going your way from all your mates on Minis

11. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Mandi,

That is just awful!

I am glad you got a few days off from having such a nasty experience at work.

Think under the circumstances I would comfort eat myself. :cry:

Get out your amazing before and after photos and remind yourself how wonderful you are!!!

Your a very caring loving person and give so much to others that is who you are and don't let this one nasty person take anything away from you.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Fuzzys Angel likes this.
  12. Splash

Splash Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya, really feel for you:hug99:. I've taken a year off from nursing because I get so fed up with the physical and verbal abuse (including patients families). It seems to have got much worse in recent years, while the job continues to get more and more stressful. It's such a shame because nursing can be a really fulfilling career. I've decided to give it one more try (after 22 years experience) but if I still feel 'burnt out' by it all will retrain and do something completely different. Oh and for anyone considering nursing I have been: punched, headlocked from behind, kicked, spat on, scratched, water thrown over me, pinched, slapped but still find the verbal abuse harder to deal with. And have never had proper support from managers because the patients concerned had mental illness, confusion due to their illness or dementia so were deemed not accountable for their actions. Years ago violent patients were restrained, whether physically or medically but nowadays that violates their rights so we have to be punch bags. Somewhere things are going wrong!

13. Splash

Splash Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    LOL, sorry for the rant! 99% of patients are lovely and if not lovely, tolerable!!

14. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanx Mini that's a really nice thing to say (BLUSH)....:hug99:xxxx

Tell me about it, this system has gone crazy! What about zero tolarance??? Unfortunately its just a phrase for the NHS to use!!

Just like to thank all you lovely people for your wonderful support, it never fail's to amaze me how supportive minimins is in all problems whether it be diet or personal..

:thankyou:....xxx

15. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Completely off topic I know, but I've just notice you're going to Vegas and Hawaii!

We got married in Vegas then spent a week in Hawaii :)

Have you been before?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.