Just blown it!

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
I'm sorry i've just had to come on here to have a rant. Ive been on this f**kin diet for so long now I should know better. I've had a bad afternoon and I just wanted to cry,i'm frustrated that ive come this far and my wedding dress still doesnt fit me.....i'm trying to book a meal for after the wedding with some idiot in florida and hes an unhelpful fool. Ive come home and taken the top layer off the ben & jerrys ice cream. I've just ruined my hard work and I now feel like rubbish and i'm gonna feel rubbish for the next few days now while I get back into ketosis.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I honestly can't believe i've done it i'm gutted.

Rant over sorry guys x

Omg hun, i really hope your ok! but i dont think its workth gettin this upset over, im sure youv'e given out the same advice, but jump back on tomorrow and things will be good again!

you will be in your dress in no time :)

I've just ruined my hard work

How?! You've just eaten some icecream, you've not eaten the whole tub...you haven't failed because you ate some icecream...it will take a wee while to get back into ketosis, but not that long...by tomorrow you should be feeling a bit better, it's a new day after all and another step in the right direction...

Thanks guys I wish i'd have come on here first rather than doing what I did. New day tommorow, lol can't believe ice cream made me feel bad its supposed to do the opposite xx

Come on Cherryrocks, sending you lots of motivation to get back on it! You will be back into ketosis in no time!! You have come this far, the ice cream is not gonna knock u down hon.x

It's the phsychological thing isn't it? The guilt cycle...and often it is the guilt that sends us spiralling out of control...you didn't let it, so again you WON!!!

hey dont be so hard on yourself, look at what you have achieved so far. your doing brilliant, forget about the ice cream. we all have crappy days, just bounce back tomorrow.
x

I have to say a big thank you to everyone on here. Past and present members you are all amazing and thoughtful people. You lot all help me get through this diet and its rollercoasters, you really do. I wish I could buy you all flowers or a weeks worth of Lt :D

Aww big hugs to you, but just draw that line under it and straight on. You might not even have gone out of ketosis if you just scraped the top layer. I am sure its something like over 20g of carbs, or something similar, but I am sure someone with more knowledge can give you the exact figures.

Just forget all about it and straight back on it. Sending you big hugs and good wishes.

Hope your ok chick!!

Try and forget about it and back on to the shakes tomorrow!!!

Your dress will fit you in no time :D

My gosh CherryRocks, I admire you buckets! Look how far you've come, losing over 5 stone! You are obviously a strong and determined woman, and I'm sure you can get right back on the program. How fabulous are you going to feel that day that dress fits!

hey hunny - it could have been worse, you could have had the whole tub (i know i would have).

The best thing you can do is move on - keep with the shakes and forget today happened. Keep strong and you will soon be in that wedding dress :)

Don't be down, you have done so well up to now. You must look so amazing already and just think that wedding dress is calling you. You can do it and will. Back on the band wagon in the morning and all is OK with the world again. Good luck, sending you loads of willpower!

dont worry about it fresh day and fresh start

just forget about it happening and move on

Put it behind you tomorrow is a new day refocus picture how amazing you will look on your special day
You have come so far to let a little bit of ice cream spoil it

Chin up

Cherryrocks,you have done absolutely fanbloodytastic!!!! You are an inspiration.It's not easy to try and forget,but it happens. Put it behind you hun and like the others have said tomorrow is a new day. Here's to onwards and downwards (weight that is :D)

Just look at your photos to see how far you've come. You will zip that wedding dress up very soon. You can do it. Goodluck dont beat yourself up over a small blip. XX

Back