just booked holiday

kateyb

NO MESSIN ABOUT THIS TIME
:eek: hello everyone, well, i joined this forum in feb this year, have to admit had a couple of very half hearted attempts at following extra easy, needless to say i fell off the wagon big style :sigh: all my own fault, anyway, i have just booked a holiday for 6th october to majorca, so took the bull by the horns ( so to speak) and cleared my signature to start again today i have 12 1/2 weeks to go, not settting myself any target, just lighter than i am now, i have read the topic at the top of the page for beginners, which i found mega useful, especially the bit about forgetting all past diets and info, time for me to knuckle down, hopefully you won't mind me joining in on the posts, (promise not to be a pest ). have a good weekend all katey X

Hi Katey! :welcome: You sound really motivated, you know where you went wrong last time. We love newbies, the more the merrier, and never feel that a question is too silly to ask! Come on here and post, it doesn't have to be slimming related. The support is fabulous, we're all here for the same reason, and nobody judges you. In fact we're pretty well perfect!

:D awh, thanks for the reply and welcome judimac, looking forward to "speaking" to you soon kateyb x

forgot to say, well done on your weight loss, you have done really, really, well kateyb x

:) thanks fern. katey x

Welcome Katey!
You will do really well, especially with a holiday to look forward and plan for.
Everyone here is so helpful and friendly so just yell if you need to know anything and someone will help!
Good luck! xxxxx

welcome to the forum and maybe having something to look forward to will help you focus on the sw plan this time good luck

Back