Just came so close to lapsing! *f**d talk*

in the book i'm reading it says something about you can't actually face things until they actually occur

- ie you can plan how you will deal with temptation but until it actually happens you aren't actually changing any of the neural pathways in your brain

by facing your demons you have begun to change the way your brain is working - i haven't started yet, so maybe temptation is actually a good thing

(at least i think that's what the author means, prob got it muddled, but sort of makes sense to me lol!)
daisy x

Huge, Gigantic Congratulations - you should feel so proud of yourself..... and you know what else - your post and the support here really underlines why minimins is so important.....
You know if you had mentioned this to someone without a weight issue - they would have had no clue what you were talking about! (I have tried to explain this very thing to friends/family- and gotten that blank stare etc) But here, we're all in the same place and can really appreciate, identify and support! You're a star!

Its also a very strange experience when you are literally standing there, on the spot, fighting with that 'chatterbox' voice in your head - almost like you can see yourself doing it (at least that's what it was like for me the first few times!)

well done again for showing the voice who is the boss - keep it up, and that voice will be quieter and quieter.....

PB, don't doubt yourself for one minute! Youc an do this! 8 weeks is nothing! a blink of an eye.

However - can I please strongly urge you to get rid of those two pieces - they will only always be in your mind knowing they are there. Its just chocolate for heavens sake - why keep them? You can get FRESH choc when you can have it!

I think its a risky thing keeping it in your house, particularly if you are feeling the temptation.doubts.

Bin it!!! :) You will be glad yuou did!!

xx

PB, bin them. You are stronger than they are so why you letting them think they could win??????

YOU ARE STILL DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE STRONGER!

You are doing so well and you're letting a little bit of confectionary get in your way. Put them ALL in a bag and in an outside bin, turn your back on it and walk away. You didn't lapse, don't you feel great now!

Back