just can't do the 1200 plan

great things

Gold Member
i can't get my head around it.

there's a few recipe ideas but nothing concert like the 810 or the 1000.

i want starchy food quantities. i want protein quantities. i want veg quantites.

i can't cope with the limitation of the vegetarian recipes on there.

help me please! i'm cobbling something together myself. doing what i think is ok. without really following it properly. had this problem last time but then fell pregnant so it didn't really matter much.

wish i could help more but i'm not on this plan! its eerily quiet on this forum isnt it.... like the bloody marie celeste!

totally quiet.

think the plan is trying to give you more freedom, but it isn't helping :( i can see why people change and move to ww or sw for the last bit.

I think just using your common sense is fine, like you said, yor picking your own foods and keeping them at 1200 and personally i think thats good enough, i lost alot of weight doing it, just making good choices, i didnt have carbs after breakfast, and ate alot of raw frit and veg along with chicken breast (the only meat i really like hehe) i think portion size is key, once you know the calories in things you can make a plan by yourself, i plan ahead each day, but i do know what you mean, its easier and you feel more comfortable following a more strict diet meal plan

thanks everyone.

Back