Just cooked the kids meal, the smells were wonderful

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 1 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Im struggling a bit with this diet, especialy since yesterday, and seeing and smelling food is torture.

I keep telling myself "what do you want more, that piece of food or size 12 clothes"

I just wish the hunger would go away.:(

What do you do when hunger strikes and how do you manage to guzzle all the water?

Oh the things we do, eh.

bm2lm xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    I know Ive just made a fish pie for my husband and I must say it does look good. I think youve just got to keep focused. I have a pint of water with me whilst Im cooking and sip that as Im going.

Having said that bacon is banned in our house and NOONE can cook toast after 6.00pm!!! My husband used to come in after footie and the pub and the whole house would smell of toast. Also no more hotpot couldnt stand the smell of that cooking all day.
  4. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Its hard isn't it.

Toast is a killer for me. I absolutely love bread and its the hardest thing for me to resist :(
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.