**Just Dance Challenge - November**

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
Hey girls, here we are with another Just Dance challenge, last months was so successful with a lot of us getting up and dancing! So here we are with November's thread (Where's the year gone please?!) so please get your names and times down for this month - I did so badly in October's challenge, I'm really going to have to push myself to get the time.

Looking forward to seeing how many little dancers we can get together this month! :)

Please don't update your tickers until November - if you're in October's challenge then keep updating that until Nov 1st ;)

Miss Mango: 6 hours - 0 done

Last edited:
I did soooo badly in the october,only hitting 10 hours and i have planned for more than that. dont know what went wrong,so im drawing a line under it and starting again.

im going to focus for 10 hours and then whatever goes over will be a bonus :D

Bunny_hops: 10 hours 0 done

Miss Mango: 10 hours - 0 done

Last edited:
Heehee :D I nearly had a heart palpitation there, you've put me down for 10 hours hun, I'm only gonna do six - I couldn't possibly manage 10 as well as my Wii Fit :p :D So I'm just correcting those hours right now :D :D :D
Hahahaha!!!

Gonna go with a simple 6 hrs on here this month and iv got some major hrs to do on the wii fit challenge

Yumymumywanabe: 6 hours - 0 done

Heehee :D I nearly had a heart palpitation there, you've put me down for 10 hours hun, I'm only gonna do six - I couldn't possibly manage 10 as well as my Wii Fit :p :D So I'm just correcting those hours right now :D :D :D
Hahahaha!!!

lol...ive lost the plot today hun :D

xoxo

Gonna go with a simple 6 hrs on here this month and iv got some major hrs to do on the wii fit challenge

You can say that again :p

lol...mind you,i would say you have too, youve just quoted the wrong post lol :p

xoxo

yeah i like the challenge..Eeek lol
I just wish I could be bothered to push myself as much as you push yourself, you're great :D Some days if I really cannot be bothered I just don't do it! Haha :p

I'm in! I've just got Just dance 2 so still in the honeymoon period lol :D

I think I am going to start with 6 hours too. If I go over - I'll add some cash to my reward pot :D

fit-by-30: 6 hours - 0 done

Thats the best time to get some work done hun, when its all new fangled and you can actually be bothered to get stuck in (at least thats the way it is for me :p )
Good idea with the reward pot...hmm...I might try that :D

EDIT: Oops, you've done the list, silly me didn't see that :D

I'm in! I've just got Just dance 2 so still in the honeymoon period lol :D

I think I am going to start with 6 hours too. If I go over - I'll add some cash to my reward pot :D

ooh i like the idea of a money pot..ive got a trip to la senza planned for loads of new undies when im at goal,ages away but i can dream :D

Last edited:
ooh i like the idea of a money pot..ive got a triup to la senza planned for loads of new undies when im at goal,ages away but i can dream :D
Gotta love La Senza :D Not that I have a man in my life atm who would appreciate my nice lacy bra's :( :D

Gotta love La Senza :D Not that I have a man in my life atm who would appreciate my nice lacy bra's :( :D

i dont either hun,but i always go past that shop dying to go in and buy gorgeous undies :D

I will join in to, did really bad on the October so November is going to be better.
Twin mummy : 6 hours - 0 done

Twin mummy : 6 hours - 0 done
Lilaloves: 12 hours - 0 done

Back