just do it!

rubyangel

skinny jeans-im on my way
well,here goes,better introduce myself.
im called ruby,im married with 2 children,age 10 and 6.ive been messing about trying to lose weight for about a year now,but enough is enough,it has to go now.im currently useing up some exante packs ,i have rang a cd counsellor and have arranged to meet next monday,i think i need that weekly weigh in and encouragement.my husband isnt really supportive,but then he has heard it all many times before!
i have about 5 stones to lose,im hoping there gone before the summer.well i look forward to getting to know you.

Last edited:
Hello! Welcome to cd! Hope your meeting goes well!

well,after a lot of thoughts,i have decided to start sole sourcing on thursday,im doing 2 shakes and a low carb til then,so hopefuly i will find it easier.im meeting a new counselor on monday,so will take my start weight from then,dont have any scales at home.woooohooooo,bring it on.x

Welcome Ruby and good luck on your cd journey. I've messed around since getting poorly over Christmas and I have started again today. My jeans were beginning to groan and before christmas they were hanging off me.. so like you enough is enough.. I have five stone to loose as well so it will be great to follow your progress too :) I am this time going to set small goals as five stone sounds such alot.. good luck Ruby and we can do this :D

cheers love,all my clothes are digging into me,hopefully this time next week i will be more comfortable!

Hi Ruby,
Welcome and good luck with your weight loss. Im exactly the same, have been messing around for the last year and decided that this is the year. I want to lose 70lb too and am due for my first weigh in tomorrow morning - think ive lost about 10lb this week but will wait and see. Hope your meeting goes well! Kim x x

well ,last day of low carb tommorrow,prob wont be able to post as have a funeral to go to.
looking forward to starting properly now.looking forward to being nice and slim in time for summer.ooh bring on the little dresses.xx

well,monday morning,always a good time to start a diet.ive had a terrible time the last few days,the funeral was awful,was a young persons and was very upsetting.my OH is being a bit of a fool at the moment as well,oh well,the one thing i can change at the moment is my weight .
so here we go then 100% for the next 12 weeks,then see how much i have left to lose after that.im hoping to have lost all the excess by end of may,but we shall see.going shopping today to look for some nice skin creams etc,dont want to end up sagging too much.more later.x

well,back from shopping,bought some soap and glory goodies,pamper treat for tonight, 1 shake down and 1 litre of water.bit tired but thats not unusual after the weekend,well onwards and downwards.x

well here goes day 2,busy day today,working,parents evening tonight and a bit of housework !
yesterday was fine so lets hope today will be kind to me.just need to stay busy and not start wandering in to the kitchen.x

cant sleep tonight,maybe ketosis? it would have been dads birthday yesterday,2nd one since he passed on,i dont know maybe thats whats on my mind.
we4ll diet is fine,only managing 2 litres of water and a few black coffees a day,find it hard to drink any more than that,especially in the week.
weigh in with cdc on monday,hope it will be a good one,have to sort this out now enough is enough.
best friends birthday at the end of feb,would like to be in smaller clothes for then.

well day 4 ,and alls good.looking forward to mondays weigh in.planning on being out and about at the weekend,daughters got 2 parties,going to take my dog for a long walk at a local country park,anything really to keep me away from food!
not really hungry,just the old head hunger shouting out now and then.i shall drown it with water though.x

rubyangel said:
well,ive about made it through that first tough week,weigh in tommorrow,hope its a good one..

Well done on making it through your first week!! Good luck for your Weigh in tomorrow :)

Good luck for tomorrow! I'm on day one at the moment. Xx

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in. I've been messing about picking the bits i like from several diets and doing none properly Before you know it another months gone and i'm another half a stone heavier. Time for action. I'd love to lose 5 stone too (cant believe i'm even saying that) but cant think that far ahead else it scares me. Small goals first. Good luck again x

Back