just do it!

Hi Ruby --

As I have already told you -- I LOVED "Tangled". Good plan on taking the bar. You could cut it up into little chucks and eat it like a snack.

I have a RC Zumba class in the morning (to get my weekend off on the right foot.. then left foot... then right foot... heehee!).

I have some of the Shapers shoes -- and my sisters (one a physiologist and the other a Nurse Practioner) both swear by them. I do think they help with the firming.

For your abs -- have you tried Aquafit? It is flattening out my belly.

MM

hi mel,im thinking of doing swimming,when i can brave a swimsuit!,think 2 stone down and i might feel brave enough!
looking forward to the trainers though,im going to wear my little dog out-if thats possible,he is a jack russell/patterdale terrier cross,full of energy and mischief! i normally do the morning walk and hubs does the evening one,but think im going to do both,i shall be wearing my trainers out in no time! lol xx

Hi Ruby -- No one really looks at anyone else in aquafit class. And, a lot of places have ladies' only classes. The leisure centre I go to most often - closes the blinds when this class is going. Plus, most of you is under water most of the time. It is a good way to work out without harming yourself.

MM

hi :) hope you enjoy tangled we took our 4 yr old last weekend and it was fab :) good to hear you are doing so well , I have been thinkng about getting some of those trainers but dont think hubby would let me spend that amount of money .. will have to save up my pennies !!
I am hoping to join the gym next week as I am going up to 810 !I have just ordered a new swimming costume ... I have terrible saggy skin at the top of I my thighs that I am so ashamed of , they looked better when I was big .. si have ordered a cozzy that has shorts ( called biy leg !) so hoping that will make me feel better

Have a great weekend :D

Hi Katie,

My sister (who has never had a weight problem and was a world class athlete in her youth) wears the "boy" shorts swim suits. She said that as active as she is... she does not want her suit crawling up her bum. And, they are very fasionable atm.

I have the cottage cheese in a cotton sack look (cellulite) on my thighs. And, they are heavy and will probably always look that way (even if I lost every ounce on my body -- I have big thigh bones. Really, I do).

My "current" swim suit has a little skirt thingy... but it totally works because it has a retro 1940s neckline.

Those fitness shoes are great for the treadmill. I use mine at the gym for that.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

MM

well, i absolutely loved tangled,as did the kids,also managed to resist popcorn,sweets etc,took a mint bar with me,very yummy,will get more of those i think,also hubs suprised me with a lovely bunch of flowers,he is not very romantic at the best of times,so was very pleased with him,he has been acting like a bit of a twonk lately so maybe he has seen the light!
weigh in on friday cant wait,im hoping for 7lbs,that will be nearly 2 weeks .i set up a ticker the other day and cant wait to start changing it!

Aww that's sweet about the flowers and well done on resisting the popcorn and sweets...

Your name is very pretty. :)

Good luck

Morning Ruby,

I am so glad that you enjoyed "Tangled". My DD saw "Gnomeo and Juliette" in 3D yesterday and gave it a good review.

I think it is so sweet your DH brought you flowers. Lucky you.

Fingers crossed for a 1/2 stone loss. :nono:

I only lost about one pound this week. :sigh:
But, that still puts me int he 10 stones (10, 13).:D So, I'll live.

However, I really need to think about how to pick up the losses -- 2 seems reasonable, 3 better... but 1 is pathetic. :(

I have been very poor about the water, so I will start there. I have some scales that show water/fat ratios and those will be motivational I think. So, I'll set those up and check their calibration.

I hope you and yours have a wonderful Sunday.

MinnieMel

thanks mel,had a quiet day today,just mooched round the house this morning,cooked lunch for everyone ,then while they were eating i took my dog for a good long walk,very excited to be getting my new trainers tommorrow,plan is to walk for 60-90 minutes everyday.i do seem to feel better just by getting outside in the fresh air for a while each day.

Hi Ruby,

Sounds like a productive day. I did a little housework, proofed someone's resume (CV), and then did a big grocery shop. I've put the food I'm not gonna eat away, and started dinner. But, as I bought steaks for the boys -- DH will cook them. And, there are leftovers for side dishes. Easy night for me.

MM

wednesday
well,it feels like ive not been here for ages,having a bit of a struggle this week,not sure why really,ive had a few ss+ days this week,just new if i didnt i would go mad and start emptying the copboards! think its probably just totm and all that goes with it. well,see what the scales say on friday.
i have my new reebok easitone trainers and i love them ,so that is good,ive increased my walking,i will be so glad when this rubbish weather has gone, certainly feel like getting out more when the sun is shining, welll thats all for now,hopefully il cheer up soon.xx

Your not a moaner! And at the end of the day its your diary to write what you need to express! And we ate all here to support you...

Where did you get your new trainers from? Did they cost a lot?

thanks kes,i got my trainers from jjb sports,they are the ones kelly brook wears on the advert,theyare £70. but fortunately one of my friends works there ,so used her staff discount for me,ive been wearing them since monday and can feel it in the back of my legs,top of thigh area.

Hi Ruby,

Kes is right: it's your diary moan if you want to!

I can really feel it with my Shapers, esp. in the bum and thighs.

MM

I'm always like that at my totm. It's something I've always 'fed' before so I wander round looking in kitchen cupboards, getting fed up that my next meal will be another shake. Let it out!!! It's far better than what I do and take it out on random people!!!!

well im pleased to report im feeling a lot brighter today,i think it hasnt been good for me to have 2 weeks between weigh ins,think i definately need my weekly fix of the scales,anyhow i weigh in tommorrow and it will be weekly from then on.
ended up having a bit of a pick last night ,but no more-it stops right here right now.
im hoping for 7 lbs tommorrow,but may well have messed that up now,oh well whatever the scales say i will live with,just have to get right back on track 100% and stay there!
the children are off school next week so will be a tougher week anyway,but i shall do this thing ,at the end of the day its my choice,i have chosen to do this diet,nobody has twisted my arm and forced me.
its my choice and i shall do it..

I so know that feeling, why is it harder when kids are off?, probably because they sets us out, lol, have a good day today x

I gave myself a similar pep talk last night. It IS our choice, so we shouldn't moan, right??? It doesn't feel that way when I'm feeling like this! Good luck with your WI tomorrow. Two week WI's are a pain in the arse. :cry:

Hi Ruby, et al --

My DD is off next week, too. I planning on being a bit 'active' with her. We'll be going and doing things that do not involve food, and I will be bringing tetras and bars and loads of flavoured water with me -- because I have planned for this. I know how much more difficult it is when "they're home".

Let's hope for good weather.

MM

Back