just do it!

well,ive been planning what to do with my children next week as its holidays,and too much time in the house inevitably leeds to trouble of all kinds,so monday after walking the pooch we are going to a circus skills workshop,i have to stay with the little one ,so that will be fun. tuesday my son is round his friends for the day,so i may do some baking with my DD,have to see how strong my willpower is! wednesday they are off to see gnomeo and juliet with my mum,so its just the end of the week to sort out. i work from home for a few hours a day during the week,so have to fit that in as well.
weigh in this morning,even though i dont think it will be brilliant,i am looking forward to it ,as i will know where i am ,and will have a pep talk from my cdc!
i want to do this diet,and i will do it and i will succeed!

Morning Ruby,

You can do this... I love all the circus skills stuff. My DS can juggle, spin plates, use a diablo, etc. all because of a Cub Scout summer camp programme that I helped create with a circus theme. We made all kinds props, practiced skills, learned how make balloon animals, did puppetry, etc. through out the week -- and then on Saturday we put on a circus for family and friends! It was a hoot!

A few years down the road, we gave him a unicycle as one of his birthday gifts -- and said, "If you learn how to ride this... with all your other skills, and naturally funny personality -- you could earn extra money whilst at uni performing for children's parties on the weekends, instead of washing dishes." He has never bothered to learn how to ride it -- as far as I know. *sigh* he oculd be making a 100 pounds a party... instead of less than 6 pounds an hour.

I hope you have an awesome time!

MM

How did your weigh in go..

You sound mire upbeat too which is great!

Hi Ruby...just been looking through ur diary for the first time. Hope todays WI went well. good luck xx

well,4 lbs off,was hoping for more,but thats fine,next week will be a good one! right ,got to try and change my ticker!

I can't see on my phone what ticker it is, but I always had trouble with the ticker factory ones... that's why I changed to one from my fitness pal.. maybe check one of those out, it I'm sure someone will be along that can help on the ticker ones

Well done on the 4lbs hun. Thats great! If you click on your ticker, it should direct you to another page. Sign in with your pin, and change your weight and it will automaticly do it on your page. xx

jeez,i know i am abit dim ,but realy cant change this ticker! and cant even delete it! any advice anyone!!

Hi Ruby,

Click on your own ticker and it will take you to the website. You enter your pin # and then you can update it. (save your changes and then close the window.

Then go to UserCP and menu will open that you can choose from to update stats, avatar, etc.

MM

Last edited:
just had to delete my ticker as couldnt change it,i will try another one later!
well probs wont be around much this week ,as the children are off. im planning a great week this week,i have some size 16 river island jeans ,that i want to wear on the 25th march,night out.tried them on yesterday,can get into them but they are not even close to doing up, i shall try again in a couple of weeks.
well,going to drink some water,may be back later.xx

Goal Jean!!!

Hi Ruby,

I have some "goal jeans" hanging on the back of my bedroom door. I may try to pull them up over my hips. (They wouldn't go the last time I tried.)

I am about a stone and half from being able to comfortably wear them.

I hope you have a good week. My DD is home this week, too.

MM

Oooohhh love goal clothes... I have a lovely little short dress and some jeans on the back of the door...

Good luck with the kids about....

well ,hope everyone is having a good week,im fine,had a little pick yesterday but managed to stop myself going mad,hopefully as it was mainly protein it wont make much of a difference.
the children are keeping me very busy,they are off to the cinema later with the grandparents,to be honest im looking forward to having some time in my own. love them to be bits,but the little one is very clingy ,and gets jealous when i try and do anything with her brother,they will be playing together,then if i join in ,it becomes a big fight for my attention. hey-ho,im sure it is just a phase!
im really hoping for a good result on friday,think im due a biggie! i will be in those jeans in no time....think positive thoughts!

Well done, Ruby.

You stopped yourself from the picking, and have not beaten yourself up for doing it. Very healthy.

LOL -- when they get older it'll be "No, you have to go with mom... I don't want to." Try to enjoy the love and affection: once they are teenagers you will be the most evil person who ever lived. ;)

MM

weigh in tommorrow,wooo hooo! clothes are a lot looser this week,hope its going to be a goodie!
i used to dread weigh in at weightwatchers,on cd i really look forward to it, who would have thought it!

Because you know you will have lost weight!!!! Good luck for tomorrow hun. xx

Hi Ruby,

How did the weigh in go? Well, I hope.

MM

hi mel,weigh in was 3lbs,im not dissapointed ,but was a bit suprised as i really have felt slimmer this week,my clothes have been feeling a lot looser, im pleased with 3 pounds ,but i really did think,and feel like i have lost a lot this week,hey ho the body is a strange thing sometimes!
well onwards and downwards.xx

Back