Just Doing it. My Diary :)

floss

Hi everyone, thought I may as well start a diary on here to keep a track of things. Im currently on a mission to lose a stone asap after gaining it due to stress, it's so disheartening to have gained so much when Im supposed to have been losing! So i'm doing slim fast as I did it years ago with good results and as im currently on nursing placement I barely have time for anything other than sleeping and essay work!

Today has been strange but had two shakes, some fruit and completed a short turbofire workout. I got up late so havnt had a meal today. Just want the weight off now!

Day 2:

My sleeping patterns are all screwed up from the night shift meaning no sleep for me till about 6am! Forced myself out of bed about 12.30 as I need to get back to normal in time for day shifts from friday again! A random apple at about 3am must be due to lack of calories in the day...all a bit strange! Aside from that and muscle ache from my workout im doing good. Had my first shake and now should probably get on with some work *sigh*

My goal is lose a stone asap but over all Im aiming to lose 2 or maybe 2 1/2 by xmas for my ultimate goal depending on how I feel. Has anyone seen the youtube video from the girl who did slim fast for a year? It's crazy! She's only 14 and she lost 80 pounds...it's incredible. so inspiring! I'll post the link below :) x

A Year On The Slim-Fast Diet: My Story - YouTube

Good luck with reaching your goal I'm aiming for about 50lbs by Christmas and I will do it. Lost 10 so far another 40 to go sounds a lot but it isn't really.
Thanks for the you tube mention going to have a look at it now x

You can do it! My goal is xmas too :)

Well, this past week has been ridiculous. I was having a rough time, completely underate for the first few days, then ofcourse was incredibly hungry and lost the whole thing! It's a little annoying as I could be almost at the end of my first week but at the same time if I think that way..I could have done the diet 1000 times over! So im starting again and doing it properly, I guess I just have to accept my body as it is and understand it's going to take time and hard work to change it! I think xmas is a good goal, I love winter fashion! I just want the first stone asap as thats where I was a couple of months ago, id love it off for my birthday night out in a month but that may be a little steep...guess we will see!

The first month will be fine, but soon my uni friends will be back which means nights out...I guess i'll have to stick to vodka and count it in my cals...it's tough though...tends to get pretty messy with shots etc!

Back