Waist - 57 now 56

Right thigh was 26 now 23

Hips 50 now 49

Bust 52 now 51.5

Thanks mini for letting me know lol! xxxxxxxxxxx

Pretty pleased with that!

Very impressive!

Well done:party0011::party0011::party0011:

I see you lost 3" off your right thigh...any secrets to share please:)

Love Mini xxx

I think thats the dog walking ive been doing the last couple of weeks, i do at least 45 mins a day with my greyhound.

Cant believe thats come off in under 4 weeks, so chuffed!

Definitely going to have to up my walking for sure.

Love Mini xxx

Im defintely keeping up with my measurments now because even if i cant see it gone at least i know it has.

excellent! i lost 30 inches overall doing cambridge diet which was good, and havnt put one inch back on thank god! xx

Stil cant believe though ive lost 6.5 inches under 4 weeks, feels lik christmas. Im a weirdo you know, but all of this os making me enjoy life so much more at the moment!

of course its going to feel like xmas babe, its a great feeling and thats an amazing loss in a month! keep up the good work xx

i'v been mooching about on here the last couple days, im not too bad thanks babe, had a rough day yesterday was in alot of pain, today i feel a bit better. really thought after i had the op i would not be in pain anymore but i guess thats not true lol. what about you? xxx

Im alright, stuck here while tommos took my son out swimming, just me the baby and mia, trying to persuade mia to go on to her new cushionin my room and shes having none of it lol.
Raining too here, but its a excuse to get things done! so much to do and dont want to do it

Hey thats fantastic,,,, well done you. xx

Do it karen and check again a month, when you've lost youl feel like your floating on air - thats how im feeling today.

karen why are you worried about measuring yourself babe? you know the inches are going to go down so i think you should start soon, and then see the difference, but if you're worried maybe just measure once a month or something? xxx

awh well done hunni xx

Back