Just done the 3 day trial, liked it so here goes!

It's me

Hi all.
Last week I gave Herbalife a try on the 3 day trial. I was sceptical but lost 3lbs.

I've used the Cambridge diet in the past and had a great result. At that point I went from 13st 3lbs to 9st and have mostly maintained that since 2008. In the past few months I was working long hours (16 to 18 hours 6 days a week with no formal breaks!) and so had to eat as I could and whatever was available which has meant I've crept up to 10st 9lbs.

Ive now changed jobs and I need something that can be taken on the road with me, so carting pints of milk etc to mix up shakes wasn't going to work. Mixing these up and freezing them to defrost during the day is ideal.

so now I'm giving it a go to get back down and maintain again. I like the fact I can mix the vanilla F1 with different things to taste how I want, less likely to stray that way!

Good luck, I like the idea of the slush puppies and I love the way the shakes don't go stinky like the cambridge ones do.

Thanks! We've had a BBQ tonight which was brilliant as I could enjoy it without overeating, it's all protein after all. Couple of veg kebabs, some maple chicken skewers and a big jug of water in the garden. Perfect!

BBQ Sounds yummy! Congrats on the loss. I'm similar weight to you - 10st 7lbs and trying to get down to 9st ultimately but 9st 7lbs by end of July :) I'll keep up with your diary x

Well day 1 officially went fine yesterday.
so far today I'm enjoying the shakes and am still not hungry in between. Struggling to remember to take the tablets though, think I preferred when it was all mixed into the shakes. Never mind, I can get into the habit I'm sure.

Loving the tea though, might need to avoid drinking too much of it.

I've just had dinner, some lamb and broccoli and cauliflower. Delicious!

I might be doing this unusually as I'm not having snacks in between meals. I'm not hungry enough to need them to be honest.

My distributer called today to see how I'm doing, and we've agreed that I'll weigh and measure on Fridays.

So first full day going well. Might have another cup of the tea in a bit as well.

Tomorrow will be interesting as I have a breakfast meeting so need to prep lunch shake tonight, and pick the healthy option for breakfast! Wish me luck!

Today was ok. I had a sausage, slice of bacon, spoonful of scrambled egg and some tomatoes for the work breakfast, then wasn't hungry until 1pm. I took my own tea drink.
Lunch was a shake, cranberry and raspberries frozen to take with me.
Dinner was a soya, cranberry and raspberry shake. I'm using one carton at a time hence the repetition, but I like it thankfully.

loving the tea for some reason, might need to buy more!

Tomorrow is another breakfast meeting, so will just aim for protein, then I've got loads of meetings and running around to do!

cant wait to weigh and measure, my stomach definitely looks a little flatter I think.... I'm going to try and hold on to Friday morning though.

Easy day, had a protein portion controlled breakfast sausage bacon and egg with tomato.
Lunch was a shake with blueberry and pomegranate juice, tastes brilliant!
same again tonight!

Haven't been great on the water as I've been on the go all day, but I'm making up for it tonight.

going to get Friday out of the way, then it's my friends wedding party on Saturday and she has a BBQ and sweet table! Will be fine with the BBQ, but not sure ill resist the flumps!!!!!

Good luck with weigh in hun. Hope you've done better than me.xx

Ok...so just over a week ago I was 10st9lbs. On Monday I was 10st 2lbs.... Today I'm 10st 3lbs!!!!!

So no starving myself or eating boring food and Ive still lost weight and inches! Yeah, pretty happy!

Well done :)

Thanks! Very pleased. Lets hope I get down below 10 this week.

so today I have had 2 shakes. Tonight is my friends wedding reception, so there will be drinking and cake etc. that's fine I can have one night off. Make sure you shout at me if I'm not back on the wagon tomorrow. On the plus side ill be a cheap date tonight!

I'm off the wagon tomorrow. Other half is watching th cricket in Cardiff so me and mum in law are off shopping. Will try to make good decisions on menu but have to have lunch AND dinner out. My mum and mum in law are meeting for the first time so might be a little tense haha.

No dont feel bad. I'd go crazy after a while if I didnt have a few "off the wagon" days. I miss chewing thru the day. Lol.xx

Thanks ladies. I don't think I was too bad, but there was cake and wine!

Ah well back on it today, first shake will be tropical!

Back