Just done wii fit for the very first time!

littlelegs170411

I'm on my 4th week of sw and thought I'd better start increasing my exercise so treated myself to a wii, fit board and game for mothers day. Tried it for the first time today I did 22 minutes in total, a few minutes each of different exercises and all I can say is OUCH!! Never worked up a sweat like that before!! Going to continue doing 20 minutes a day aswell as going swimming for half hour every week to try and boost my weight loss!

I used to have one but sold it as i never used it really but now i've lost some weight its a shame i did cause when i did use it it was very fun and hardly noticed i was tired until i'd finished using it :)

I'm considering asking for one for my birthday, just don't know if i'd use it enough though! Would love to know if people think they are worth it? Other birthday idea was an actifry - just don't know which to ask for!?! x

I'm considering asking for one for my birthday, just don't know if i'd use it enough though! Would love to know if people think they are worth it? Other birthday idea was an actifry - just don't know which to ask for!?! x

I'd definitely ask for a wii... I don't think its something you can get bored of as there's so many different games and levels x

I really really want one, just cant afford at the moment.
Amy xx

I got mine on ebay, I paid £130 for the wii, fit board and 13 games (I only wanted two of the games so the others are going back up on ebay). The console on its own is £129 in Argos so I got mine at a right bargain price.. I'd say have a look on ebay hun x

I didn't like the wii fit, found it too much stopping and starting, so you have not got that constant cardio which is best for fat burning.

My son got the xbox for christmas, we use dance central on it and that is good fun and hard work and I have just treated my self to Zumba rush which absolutely kills you but I am struggling with the routines a bit.

I do think the xbox is the much better purchase of the 2 though especially as you don't have to hold a remote

I didn't like the wii fit, found it too much stopping and starting, so you have not got that constant cardio which is best for fat burning.

My son got the xbox for christmas, we use dance central on it and that is good fun and hard work and I have just treated my self to Zumba rush which absolutely kills you but I am struggling with the routines a bit.

I do think the xbox is the much better purchase of the 2 though especially as you don't have to hold a remote

Both work so its down to personal preference really, there are soo many good ways to exercise nowadays x

I have the wii fit and ea active and don't really use them. Just don't make the time for it really but I should

I love my wii fit.

I love my wii fit! I do the free step for 30 mins at the fastest pace while watching something nice on telly! exercise and get to watch something I want all at the same time.
we have the xbox kinect thing but is set up at the inlaws as there is more room there for the wee monster to play on it - it doesn't seem to like me the control movements don't register well but works instantaneously for my 4 yr old.

phaeona said:
I love my wii fit! I do the free step for 30 mins at the fastest pace while watching something nice on telly! exercise and get to watch something I want all at the same time.
we have the xbox kinect thing but is set up at the inlaws as there is more room there for the wee monster to play on it - it doesn't seem to like me the control movements don't register well but works instantaneously for my 4 yr old.

Ooh how do you do the free step thing? What game do you have? I have the original Wii fit, but would consider getting the other game if its not on the one I have

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

doesn't the jogging need the board? so not so much pottering...
I like to put freestep on and then watch telly. might do some while watching neighbours today actually.

I love the wii cycling, I just love going round the island.

Might need to dig it out not used it in months, can't do anything high impact until my ankle heals so this should be perfect as most of it is pretty gentle. Hula hooping is my fave :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back