Just thought it might be fun to focus on the things we would like to do once we have lost all of our weight and get to target
- I'd like to ride a horse without flattening it
- I'd like to stop being a human dam in the bath and be able to fill it more than a few inches deep cause when I get in the water level rises to a few inches below the level of the bath
- I'd like to see my C-Section Scar without using a mirror :sigh: and other parts of my body that are currently hidden by my wobbly bits
- I'd like to go through a drive through and order food for the whole family without having to make some comment just to make sure the attendent gets the idea that this fat woman is really ordering all this food for her and that its for the family.
- In addition to number 4 I'd like to be able to go into a fast food restaurant and eat a burger and chips without people looking at me with the 'that's why you are so fat' look.
- I'd like to think my feet will shrink to a size 8 so I can buy shoes anywhere and not just in Evans or online. (I've been told feet do shrink, not sure if its true though )
- I can't wait to look in a mirror and actually agree with people when they say I look nice cause no matter what people say I don't think I ever look nice in clothes no matter what I wear cause of my size
- I want to know if I've got a genuine 'inny' belly button or if its just an 'inny' cause of the size of my belly. Right now its about a foot deep (I'm prone to exaggeration )
- I want to feel at ease going to the cinema and not worry about if I'm going to fit into the seat.
- I've vowed I will NOT fly again until I'm down to an exceptable weight, not necessarily target but to a size where I can get the tray down and I don't need the seatbelt extention :cry:
- I want to enjoy going clothes shopping and actually be able to try things on and not buy them just cause they fit but buy them cause I really like them.
- I want to be able to climb the stairs to the third floor in my house without needing an oxygen tank when I reach the top.