Just for fun (no offence intended)

Oh and I love that wallpaper, how pretty is that.:D

That's a beautiful bed. I'd never want to get out. Is it really solid? £200 is a brilliant price for proper wood. I think when we bought our superking it was £500 with a mattress and was just a divan.

I was wondering about memory foam mattresses but assumed the same as you. I'll have a look into them now you've recommended it thanks.:) After I typed that out about not buying another 'til I'm thin I got really down about how long that will be without a decent night's sleep. I'm not sure I can last that long! Do you have the details of the company for that bed still?

Laura its completely solid - we bought it off a private seller unfortunately. My hubby went down to collect it with our 7 seater and there was no way it was getting in the car, he had to come back home and then the next day hire a van to pick it up - we struggled big time getting it up the stairs.

I'd deffinatley have a look at the memory foam mattresses cause it really did make a difference and I slept so solidly. I'll post a link for you to check them out on ebay yourself.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150437904319&var=450005076352&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

if you do look at them you need to go for something with at least 12 inch of foam, might be a little bit more expensive but so worth it. I'll be getting mine once payday comes along lol

Thanks for the details, I've just had a look on ebay at beds and some of them are gorgeous. If only I were rich! I'll have a look at the memory foam, even if we can only manage a mattress it will make a difference.

Thanks for all your post guys. Makes me feel normal. I laughed at so many of the points raised. How true they all are x

what a great thread :) mine are...

1. to be able to wear jeans and trouser without oozing over the top of 'em.
2. To not have to suck my stomach in for photo's
3. To not be grossed out when I see my double chin on video or in a photo
4. To wear a short dress to show off my legs :)
5. To not feel self conscious about eating in public
6. To be able to just throw some clothes on without worrying about fat rolls showing
7. To feel beautiful
but above all...
8. To be able to have children

to not have a flabby pubic region.

to not have a flabby pubic region.

This. What the frack is up with that? There are just some parts of the body that should be off limits to weight gain. Seriously.

Alia / Laura,

Have you ever tried beds from Ikea? I've had my bed for about 6 years now. It's a metal frame, very comfortable, a double, and altogether came to about £300 (the frame and slats were pretty cheap, the bulk of the price is with the mattress). Hasn't let me down yet!

Zombiecakes, I think you look fab in your pic - your hair colour is awesome and looks great on you! People will always have something to say. But yeah, that lady did that. I like to think that karma will pay her a visit one day soon!

Thanks Christiana for the tip about Ikea. I ordered that memory foam mattress Alia suggested and I'm so excited, it's my birthday present. :giggle: We've decided to stick with the divan we have until it gives up completely, hopefully by then I'll be less likely to break it.:eek: First on the list though once I'm slim is a gorgeous chunky wood bed that I can jump on.:D

Back